B-Spec commands

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashes619
  • 8 comments
  • 928 views

ashes619

Premium
Messages
5,048
Messages
ashes619
I have noticed that there is a timer when you select a command for bob and when it runs out you can choose a different command.

I want to know if the command lasts longer then the timer so you don't have to use the same command (like maintain pace) straight after the timer finishes.
 
it does stay the same :) if he is hot and you set decrease pace.. it will continuously decrease until at minimum
 
Not sure that's true. The timer lasts for 10 seconds, but the command will last about twice as long as that. For instance if you are blowing the doors off a race and select pace-up, Bob will speed up for about 20 seconds, maintain for just a little, and then start dropping again.
 
cant say i agree.. charlie was floors it when i tell hi too.. if i go away and come back he's still flooring it
 
Was he in the pack or was he in clean air???
 
clean air.. but naturally your driver gets angry and makes mistakes in the pack but for me his pace is constantly what i say... but sometimes he hesitates to overtake but that happens with all drivers i have cae to learn.. in the miata endurance charlie got so angry he spun and went last.. i set hi m to overtake and in 4 laps he was in 2nd.. he hesitated a bit to take first and then took it... clean air fro there on maintain speed..
 
Thanks for your help. I'll try it out some time today hopefully.
 
I noticed that the "Maintain Pace" command constantly lasts 35-37 s with a 75 % hot driver and 40-42 s with a 40 % one before the temp meter starts to cool again.
 
I give Bob commands every sector just in case. It works and can see him improve on his lap times. If I let him be he half-asses it :)
 
Back