B-spec driver aids

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2 comments
  • 2,112 views
Messages
374
Hey all, as I'm watching B-Spec Bob fight for position with a Nissan Silvia in a Ferrari California, I'm wondering something - I have all my cars set to Stig-mode (no driver aids) and BSB clearly isn't using traction control. If I turn TCS on, does he do any better?

Also while I'm asking - does anyone know for sure if letting Bob loose in overpower cars stops him from getting XP?
 
Its hard to answer your question because I'm not sure that the AI driving model is actually based on the same physics/aids we are using (or not using) anyway.

However my B spec driver skids a lot when "pushing it" and although I'm no expert I would have thought that there wasn't much traction.

He may just drive under the default traction. Traction isn't "off" by default but midway I believe.

Either way while in B spect there is no option to alter driver settings. I would have thought this would mean that whatever aids you alter in A spec will hav no bearing on your B spec driver anyway.
 
I've gotten the same XP in a fully decked 3000 GT when I went through with the 2nd driver as I did with the first driver in a Toyota ed.
 
Back