B-spec Driver numbers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Livewire88
  • 4 comments
  • 520 views
Messages
29
Hi I have just reached level 20 on B-spec but have only got 1 driver! when it comes to the endurance drivers I guess I am going to need more than 1 driver?

If this is the case is it going to take a lot of racing to get 1 or 2 more drivers up to standard to be able to win the endurance races? would it be possible to complete a race with only 1 driver?
 
You can do the first endurance race with 1 driver. Because it gives a lot of XP, give him a FGT (if you have one) and you can level up from level 1 very quickly
 
You can race longer races with only one driver, it helps to have them in an overpowered car.

Leveling up a second, third, etc driver is easy because they will be able to do a level 20 race and one first place will jump them from 0 to 7 or 7 to 11. It will not take nearly as long as it did to build up the first one.

I would add more drivers 👍
 
Hi I have just reached level 20 on B-spec but have only got 1 driver! when it comes to the endurance drivers I guess I am going to need more than 1 driver?

On level 22 B spec (when I did it before the main update 1.05) you have to have two drivers for 2/3 races. Not sure if it's still the same now though??

It's not a problem though, if you find this applies to you, just create another driver (when you get to level 22), have your old driver start the race and do something like 75% of the race, then pit and change over to your new driver for the last few laps.

He will get loads of points and move up levels alot faster than your first driver did.
 
On level 22 B spec (when I did it before the main update 1.05) you have to have two drivers for 2/3 races. Not sure if it's still the same now though??

It isn't the same now.
 
Back