B-Spec Driver Stats

  • Thread starter Thread starter MasterDriver
  • 10 comments
  • 3,706 views
Messages
306
United States
NY
Messages
Liquizon
I've really enjoyed the B-Spec mode in this game. I like the idea of leveling up a character. (2 in this case).


G.Valentin
A.Araki

Those are my 2 allstar drivers :).


My question is regarding the driver stats. I noticed an experience bar as well as a class bar. A.Araki has a higher level driver class (level 7), but has less experience. This doesn't seem to make any sense.

The only thing i can think of is that I used G.Valentin as my primary b-spec driver until i was given the ability to make another, so he has driven in more cars and a greater variety of challenges.

Can anyone confirm where or not the experience statistic is based on # of cars driven and number of tracks driven?
 
The experience bar shows the experience progress from the last level to the next. So when your driver levels up, the bar is empty again.
 
The experience bar shows the experience progress from the last level to the next. So when your driver levels up, the bar is empty again.

Thats definetly incorrect.

The "Class Bar" shows that. The Experience bar (smaller silver) moves ever so slightly.
 
That silver bar you speak of is called "Career", i would assume its how long they can race for, perhaps?
 
That silver bar you speak of is called "Career", i would assume its how long they can race for, perhaps?

What version do you have?

because mine says "Experience" not career. I have the US version.
 
It says Career on the PAL version.
 
my silver bar is higher on my driver thats done the most variety of races in b-spec
so i thought the only way to fill it to max would be to do every race with that 1 driver
probably wrong thought
 
Thats definetly incorrect.

The "Class Bar" shows that. The Experience bar (smaller silver) moves ever so slightly.

Sorry, you are absolutely right, I misread.
 
i hope its not like the Driver becomes obsolete when he maxes out that bar.

The manual did mention that drivers will go past their prime or something and we can choose to retire them.
 
i hope its not like the Driver becomes obsolete when he maxes out that bar.

The manual did mention that drivers will go past their prime or something and we can choose to retire them.

I vote for a patch :)

This is adapted from football (soccer) games. In those games you have a whole team you're 'levelling' at the same time, though. In GT you would have to start all over again with another driver (doing the sunday cup etc...). :scared:
 
Back