B Spec Driver Type?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 5 comments
  • 4,502 views
Messages
1,241
United Kingdom
Surrey, United
Messages
Marky264
Whats the best type of Driver Type for your B Spec Bob? I just got E.Ferrari and do not wish to pick a rubbish Driver Type for him... I heard it's better to get a Cool Driver rather than a Hot Driver? My Current B Spec Bob is only Level 5 With a Driver Type bang on on the Middle between Cool & Hot he seems to get Hot Straight away in a race and is very unreliable under pressure, I havent got much Experiance when dealing with the Driver Types, Has anyone got any first tips for B Spec Mode? Much Appreciated, I did a search to get some Tips but couldn't find anything useful relating to my questions... 👍
 
I have one really cool who can put the laps in,
Most used is about 15% hot so he can get off the line into first and still put consistant laps in.
 
Ah I see nice can anyone spare some more advise? 👍 cheers
 
Make sure your car is handling well, it doesn't have bad understeer or oversteer and the power of the engine is not masively greater than the grip of your tyres. The gear ratio's are also important, make sure they are set right for the track.

Try and use a 4wd drive car wherever possible, there are many 4wd racecars in this game, you can put either hard or soft road tyres on these and they become perfect B spec cars.

MANAGE your driver, don't let his attitude bar be constantly in the red, keep him calm and keep this between 1/4 and 3/4 depending on how much speed you need.

Be patient, aslong as you win the race it doesn't matter whether you win by 1 second or 1 minute, so pace your driver, try and overtake on the straights, not in bends as he's terrible at overtaking.

Once you get to the higher levels it changes, you can just use a very fast car like the Formula GT or Redbull and leave him to it, but it's a bit more difficult and strategic in the lower levels.

👍
 
Make sure your car is handling well, it doesn't have bad understeer or oversteer and the power of the engine is not masively greater than the grip of your tyres. The gear ratio's are also important, make sure they are set right for the track.

Try and use a 4wd drive car wherever possible, there are many 4wd racecars in this game, you can put either hard or soft road tyres on these and they become perfect B spec cars.

MANAGE your driver, don't let his attitude bar be constantly in the red, keep him calm and keep this between 1/4 and 3/4 depending on how much speed you need.

Be patient, aslong as you win the race it doesn't matter whether you win by 1 second or 1 minute, so pace your driver, try and overtake on the straights, not in bends as he's terrible at overtaking.

Once you get to the higher levels it changes, you can just use a very fast car like the Formula GT or Redbull and leave him to it, but it's a bit more difficult and strategic in the lower levels.

👍

thanks very much this is very helpful 👍 I've decided to go for a Cool Driver on this basis
 
Whats the best type of Driver Type for your B Spec Bob? I just got E.Ferrari and do not wish to pick a rubbish Driver Type for him... I heard it's better to get a Cool Driver rather than a Hot Driver? My Current B Spec Bob is only Level 5 With a Driver Type bang on on the Middle between Cool & Hot he seems to get Hot Straight away in a race and is very unreliable under pressure, I havent got much Experiance when dealing with the Driver Types, Has anyone got any first tips for B Spec Mode? Much Appreciated, I did a search to get some Tips but couldn't find anything useful relating to my questions... 👍


My driver would hate your driver: H. Ford.
 
Back