B-Spec Driver Wants to Pit Each Lap

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimjamm
  • 2 comments
  • 1,261 views
Messages
51
Messages
GTP_Jimjamm
I'm on the Monza race in the B-Spec Formula GT series and my Bob is acting odd. I equipped the car with rain tires at the beginning of the race and the first 3 laps went great. Now, he wants to pit each lap. His tires and fuel are ok, but he keeps wanting to pit. I just keep cancelling his request, but I don't want to have an angry Bob in my stable.

Anyone else have an idea as to what's going on with this?
 
Is he exhausted (no physical/mental strength)? Have you tried putting Auto Pit to Off?
 
The track dried out enough to where he wanted a set of racing slicks. It's a bit odd that the rain is falling at the same rate but once the tires were changed he is no longer asking to pit.
 
Back