- 195
- itstheDRE4M
I've got one guy who is level 8 who constantly BRAKES!..
- exiting corners.. he brakes.
- entering corners 1000m from the actual entry he brakes.
I've got a newly created driver who is now level 2.
- He has entered the PIT TWICE on Cape Ring doing the Clubman Cup in Amateur.
- He also has STOPPED in the middle of the track after loosing traction.
I really hope I am not the only person experiencing these strange behaviors from the B-Spec drivers. I have to enter the races with twice the BHP of the other cars just to get a shot at the podium.
- exiting corners.. he brakes.
- entering corners 1000m from the actual entry he brakes.
I've got a newly created driver who is now level 2.
- He has entered the PIT TWICE on Cape Ring doing the Clubman Cup in Amateur.
- He also has STOPPED in the middle of the track after loosing traction.
I really hope I am not the only person experiencing these strange behaviors from the B-Spec drivers. I have to enter the races with twice the BHP of the other cars just to get a shot at the podium.