B Spec Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter 0boz0
  • 6 comments
  • 2,102 views
Messages
61
Messages
GTBoz1ey
It would be good if you could race against your B Spec Drivers off or online.

Would Sharpens your skills and makes it more intresting when practising.

Or racing online when the private room needs more participants you and your mates can bring in a few B spec drivers. So double competition.

Feature PD should add?
 
i presume we cant but i don't know for certain, but we should be able to swap between B-Spec bob and ourselves in multiplayer enduro races. with a pit stop obviously.
 
I'm finding B-Spec to be quite thrilling. I've developed quite the affection for my dumb little bastard, and get excited when he is in 2nd on the last lap and makes a final pass for the win.

I just wish the races weren't quite so long, however the reward cars are quite worth it. A Zonda R for Goober winning a championship? Thank you very much!!
 
It would be good if you could race against your B Spec Drivers off or online.

Would Sharpens your skills and makes it more intresting when practising.

Or racing online when the private room needs more participants you and your mates can bring in a few B spec drivers. So double competition.

Feature PD should add?

How about teaming up with them during endurance races.
 
Yes endurance races would be one way to utilise B Spec Drivers.

I think being able to race with them online against others either as a team for endurance races or individually would be a easy addition.

From what I can see at the minute it seems you can either enter online on your own or pit B spec against each other, just give us the option to add the two together when we set up a room.
 
Last edited:
Yes endurance races would be one way to utilise B Spec Drivers.

I think being able to race with them online against others either as a team for endurance races or individually would be a easy addition.

From what I can see at the minute it seems you can either enter online on your own or pit B spec against each other, just give us the option to add the two together how we like to make up

I agree. 👍
 
Back