B-spec endurance series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crowood
  • 7 comments
  • 2,670 views
Messages
508
Germany
Germany
Messages
Crowood
I have the feeling everybody uses the endurance series only for afk grinding. I mean, sure sitting hours infront the tv pushing a few buttons gets boring and you can do reasonable things in that time, but it can be fun staying with your bobs.

When i get home from work, i want to chill, so i put b-spec in. It´s lately even more fun then a-spec to me.

I unlocked only 300km grandvalley so far but for me that race is fun. Won it two times now (393 HP Supra RZ, 377 HP R33 Skyline) and will start run three today in an celica (TRD sports M) with only 295 HP.

Ah, i don´t know, maybe i´ll end up just like the rest and let the bobs do their stuff unwatched....but before that, i´ll try to stay at least once every endurance race the full lenght at home.

Do you, ladies and gentleman, let the bobs do every endurance race unwatched/afk?

EDIT: My bobs did the 4h Tsukuba race on their own. I noticed, in my case, i´ll only watch the complete race, if it´s interesting. Think, grandvalley and nordschleife are the races i stay with.
 
Last edited:
Do you, ladies and gentleman, let the bobs do every endurance race unwatched/afk?

100% unwatched (I turn off the controller and switch channels before he's even started)... 9 or 24 hours of watching when you know you're going to easily win? No thanks.

I use the FGT or X1 (after today) so it's not even a close race. BTW, you have to run 24hrs of Lemans about 6 times to get from LVL35 to LVL40. Of course you could chip away at it with the shorter races but it's going to take ALLOT of small races.
 
How long can you let the Bobs go at endurance races without watching them? I mean if I let it run over night for say 8 hours will it be all messed up, do you have to be there for them to pit in that time?

Overall I like B Spec, in fact I am level 21 right now, and only level 15 in A Spec, I am almost done with the expert series, just doing GT All Stars right now in the 908.

Once the Bobs get past level 5 they aren't too bad, and it also seems like even low level drivers are okay if you tune the car correctly for them. But close races can be fun. When you give them a 900 HP car and everyone else has 400 HP its boring and you can just let them go for 20 minutes, but on some of the GT All Stars races you actually have to stay on top of them and its fun to do so and see them take over 1st with one lap to go!
 
How long can you let the Bobs go at endurance races without watching them? I mean if I let it run over night for say 8 hours will it be all messed up, do you have to be there for them to pit in that time?

Overall I like B Spec, in fact I am level 21 right now, and only level 15 in A Spec, I am almost done with the expert series, just doing GT All Stars right now in the 908.

Once the Bobs get past level 5 they aren't too bad, and it also seems like even low level drivers are okay if you tune the car correctly for them. But close races can be fun. When you give them a 900 HP car and everyone else has 400 HP its boring and you can just let them go for 20 minutes, but on some of the GT All Stars races you actually have to stay on top of them and its fun to do so and see them take over 1st with one lap to go!

I give them my FGT and so far haven't had any problems..in the roadster I watched a little while on my comp but didn't need to.

Heck, I've left the house and let 1 bob take on the Grand Valley. Moved up 4 levels and he was already level 21. The strength meter doesn't mean much at all..he still had blue arrow pointing up afterwards..even if he runs out of gas it will coast at 50mph which if he's in a heavily overpowered car shouldn't be a problem. My Bobs have finished 10+ laps ahead every race except for the Indy 500, it was like 7 or 8 laps ahead.
 
The only race i actually was 100% active was with the Formula GT after my bob got first i kept on pressing speed up. I let Bob Pit every race when he was at 60% of the laps.

With Endurance i just pick 2-3 good drivers and 2-1 bad drivers and walk away with physical strength on 10% normally when driver 4 is ready #1 is back to its full potential.

Only dont know if Bob auto PIT's when tires are worn off or when gas is low.

Can someone tell?
 
They auto pit and their physical and mental strength recharges till they go out again.
 
The only race i actually was 100% active was with the Formula GT after my bob got first i kept on pressing speed up. I let Bob Pit every race when he was at 60% of the laps.

With Endurance i just pick 2-3 good drivers and 2-1 bad drivers and walk away with physical strength on 10% normally when driver 4 is ready #1 is back to its full potential.

Only dont know if Bob auto PIT's when tires are worn off or when gas is low.
Can someone tell?
Both.
Whatever expires first will trigger it.
 
Back