- 6,318

- West Virginia
- HBR-Roadhog
- HBR Roadhog
I remember seeing that we would be able to lend our B-Spec driver to a friend in GT5. I also saw that we would be able to have our B-Spec drivers race against our friends B-Spec drivers. I see an option to share drivers and cars with friends but it seems that all you can do is look at them once they are shared.
Are these features not currently there or am I missing something?
Also we were supposed to be able to race on our created courses with our friends in our private lobbies but after creating, sharing courses they are not available in the list of tracks in the private lounge. We have even tried making sure everyone has downloaded them but still no option to select these. Again am I missing something or is it just not there?
Course creator was supposed to be able to do P2P races but I do not see any way to create anything other than a circut type track.
Seems like a lot of stuff that was listed to be in the game is not there at the moment.
Oh and what is up with not being able to sell many of the cars? I had been looking and looking for the Formula Gran Turismo and when it popped up I was 200k short and it was near the bottom of the list so I could not go earn more than 98k before it would dissappear. I tried to sell a couple of race cars that I had won and it said I could not seel them. Ok, they were free afterall so I tried to sell a couple that I had bought from the used car lot and it would not let me sell those either. I even tried to sell my premium Lexus racing concept that I bought for the touring car race and could not sell it either. Something just is not right about that.
I miss the old days of GT4 where you could sell the prize car and then go win it again.
Are these features not currently there or am I missing something?
Also we were supposed to be able to race on our created courses with our friends in our private lobbies but after creating, sharing courses they are not available in the list of tracks in the private lounge. We have even tried making sure everyone has downloaded them but still no option to select these. Again am I missing something or is it just not there?
Course creator was supposed to be able to do P2P races but I do not see any way to create anything other than a circut type track.
Seems like a lot of stuff that was listed to be in the game is not there at the moment.
Oh and what is up with not being able to sell many of the cars? I had been looking and looking for the Formula Gran Turismo and when it popped up I was 200k short and it was near the bottom of the list so I could not go earn more than 98k before it would dissappear. I tried to sell a couple of race cars that I had won and it said I could not seel them. Ok, they were free afterall so I tried to sell a couple that I had bought from the used car lot and it would not let me sell those either. I even tried to sell my premium Lexus racing concept that I bought for the touring car race and could not sell it either. Something just is not right about that.
I miss the old days of GT4 where you could sell the prize car and then go win it again.