B-Spec Ferrari Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperShouden
  • 25 comments
  • 3,615 views

SuperShouden

(Banned)
Messages
7,542
Messages
SuperShouden
Is there any way to beat this WITHOUT buying an Enzo?
 
Yes, a 458 Italia, sensibly (i.e. completely) modded will beat this no problem. Mine had all the weight reductions, around 640bhp (actually it wasn't fully modded), matte black paint, aero bits and shiny black wheels. It won by miles and looked damn good doing so.
 
I have a fully modded 458 and F430 Scuderia and he can't beat the freakin' Enzos.
 
Scuderia fully upgraded. Won by a cars length. Can't remember but think I had my driver draft by after the last corner. Car is sweet and all, but now I'd rather save the credits for real race cars.

However, you need a fast ferrari and a fast gallardo to win the challenges. A RUF CTR2 also gets you a lot of easy wins on the german challenges. Costs about 200k used. Awesome car!
 
458 Italia all the way, i smashed them in that, fully tuned of course :) Was actually faster than the Enzo's down the straight and better under braking too. :)
 
Any specific settings for that? my guy can't beat the Enzos to save his life. He's actually getting worse. He started out in second, then came in third, and now he's going to get fourth.
 
458 all the way. fully tuned, and keep him frustrated by nagging about "increase pace" all the time.
 
Any specific settings for that? my guy can't beat the Enzos to save his life. He's actually getting worse. He started out in second, then came in third, and now he's going to get fourth.

Depends how he's driving. Is he making mistakes or just plain slow?
 
He's making mistakes. I got him soft tires, though. Hopefully that will help.
 
He's making mistakes. I got him soft tires, though. Hopefully that will help.

Yeah, you need to match the tyre regulations otherwise they drive a lot worse than everyone else for no reason. Not sure why you're having trouble, the Ferrari and Lamborghini races were pretty much the only two I didn't have problems with.
 
The Lambo race was pretty easy once I finished tuning my SV. But yeah, if you don't match the tire regulations exactly, it's like they throw a little hissy fit for no reason.

EDIT: He's winning easily with soft tires....stupid B. Hoover.
 
If he's making mistakes, tell him to slow down a little, sometimes they drive faster as they make less mistakes, depends on temprement.
 
He's making mistakes. I got him soft tires, though. Hopefully that will help.

Try to get him in the lead, but if you keep pressuring him, he will make mistakes. Get a good set of tires.
 
Used my fully tuned 458 and destroyed the competition. Used the required tyres for this race, can't remember what they were.
 
i did it with the F40 easly
at first i just fully tuned my F40 but i couldt get to the 1st place always 3rd place after the enzo's
then i used the weight reduction and set all my settings to default
BAM!! i win :)
finnishd almost 1 minute before the enzo's

F40 ownage!!!
 
My 458 Italia creamed them (Fully tuned of course). What level is your driver on though? If he's too low he might not be able to drive the faster cars. Try get him about halfway into the red side of his temprement, always works with my guys :)
 
458 Italia Fully tuned (breaks down to 1) pink matt worked well for me, I believe I left it till the drivers had a bit more level as well. You need to tweek the gears so the top speed is up to level.
 
My bob must be Schumacher or what, he won it with a 599 first time.

Hehe, his name is M. Schumacher.

Awesome, no?
 
Fully modded 458 did it fine for me. Of course it's yellow, and that's the fastest color by far...
 
Did mine with the 458 Italia... it had quite a few aftermarket bits by that point :D

Push Bob to pass, then keep his temperament centred.
 
Managed this Battle today.

In the last Lap I was in 4th Posistion, passed the last 458 Italia, and I use the Instructions in this Thread and beat the damn two Enzo's in the last Corner.
 
It was quite easy with a 599.

But my driver is 2x World F1 Champion (F.Alonso).

:sly:
 
I did it in the F430 Scuderia, barely modded. Took a few tries.
Bob did it in the Enzo, Sport Soft tires, first try. Bob needs the max tires allowed.

Always give your Bob the best tires allowed. If its an endurance race, don't worry about the racing softs wearing out too fast, there is a bug and they last as long as the hards.
 
Always give your Bob the best tires allowed.


Exactly. 👍 One time, was racing with Comfort Soft tires. Bob lost the race by 4 seconds.

With the Sports Soft, he lapped the entire field. :sly:

And one thing to add: When racing in rain, use Racing Hard tires if possible. Much better grip than RR.
 
Did mine with the 458 Italia... it had quite a few aftermarket bits by that point :D

Push Bob to pass, then keep his temperament centred.

This,I still had to coach him a little though.:) Champagne coloured 458 looks good!.
 
Back