B-Spec - forced to level more than one driver?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. S
  • 3 comments
  • 1,536 views

Mr. S

Nikon Fanboy
Premium
Messages
4,978
France
Paris
Heya,

I began with the Extreme Series B-Spec stuff today and it was kind of odd that my driver was really exhausted after like 10 laps in Monza or so. Do I have to level another one up from that point on? Will it start at level 1? I'm a bit confused by that since I have to drive 24 hours all alone in A-Spec. :o
 
I started extreme the other day. If you have cars that will beat the A.I easily in the extreme races, do it with new BOB's and they level up quickly ready for endurance.
 
Ah ok, I thought that they have to have the level as well - will do that then. I guess they don't have to drive the whole race, so I'll just make a pit stop halfway through and swap them in. Thanks. :D
 
If you have a really overpowered car like the X2010 the strength levels dont really matter, but if you do need to level fast, the endurance races are good for that. I had a level 1 driver go to level 28 in one 9 hour Tsukuba endurance race ;D
 
Back