B-spec grinding for maximised efficiency.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Corrigan
  • 19 comments
  • 3,642 views
Messages
293
So, I'm lvl 27 in Bob-spec: which race/event/enduro rewards the most xp/cash?
Anyone have any good tips?

Thanks!
 
DTM nurburg
Lexus isf concept

99,000 for roughly 16 minutes
 
Wow, that is a farkload of xp. Thanks for the tip, mate!
 
99,000 credits. not sure how much experience points you get
 
I just kept doing Laguna Seca enduro. Can't remember the XP, but you level up 4 drivers at a time. I'm lvl 29 now using Indy enduro, 157,00 exp or so.
 
That would have been super helpful if the numbers hadn't all changed a few days ago. Thanks anyway!
 
The only numbers that changed are the amount of money you get.
And right now you get twice the money in enduro-races.

So where's the problem?
 
That would have been super helpful if the numbers hadn't all changed a few days ago. Thanks anyway!

XP didn't go up... Credits went up 20% for all races so it's all relative.

You're very welcome.
 
I found a much quicker a-spec cash grind last night...

In expert series, turbo races (middle one in the grid choice), do the high speed ring race with a maxed out Zonda R. total race time is about 3 minutes and you get $50k.

it gets pretty boring because you have to race the same thing yourself over and over, but if you are just trying to grab some cash really quick it's great. I was b-spec grinding all night till I ran that race and got the last few hundred thousand I needed to get my McLaren F1 in about half an hour.
 
I found out that the dream car championship is pretty good as well. Gives 108k for each race and ~500k for the championship. Each race is about 18 min in a FGT. So, for about one hour, you get 1 mil.
 
If you've unlocked the American Championship do that if you want to grind..a ZR1 can finish it in 3:30 and it pays out 117k credits..

for B-spec, I do the laguna seca..in an FGT it can be done in 1 1/2 hours..the Indy 500 takes 2:40. Can't compare numbers tho..
 
I am on leval 25 in b spec,what is the best race to grind to leval 26?
 
I'm doing the Grand Valley 300km for the 3rd time now. You can also do the Dream Car event, will get you way more credits.
 
I'm doing the Grand Valley 300km for the 3rd time now. You can also do the Dream Car event, will get you way more credits.
Thankyou Sander H for the reply
 
Back