B-Spec GT World Championship problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aumakua
  • 4 comments
  • 777 views
Messages
169
Messages
Aumakua
On Nurburgring I have tried the 908 (906 HP, 930KG) and also the XJR-9 Race Car (930 HP, 894KG) and my Bob can't win! he can get to about 4th place, but half way through the second lap his strength is down to 0 and he starts sliding on every turn and eventually spins out and gets 12th place! happened 3 times now. Seems like hte only way to win would be to get the lead early and keep telling him to pace down into the twisties.

Any advice for this race as to tuning or car to use? I can win it just fine with a bunch of different cars, but Bob sucks, I have tried two different level 11 drivers for it.

And the competition is only using 550-600 HP cars, how are they beating Bob?
 
I had a Tuned Super GT SC430(mid range turbo, stage 3 motor, ~580bhp) And did win the race and the championship. He didn't need much coaching aside from the beginning.

They like downforce and I think they had more trouble than human driver with a loose car. Try adding more downforce...
 
I used the Mazda furai and won by a long shot, I noticed the 787b would always be on the b-spec tail so I kept backing out until I got a championship without one in it. I won by 12 seconds with this.
 
Thanks for the advice guys, I also found a thread with tuned settings for the Furai to use with Bob, I will try that tonight. He kills on the straights but sucks at everything else, even playing with the gears never helped, seems like he goes just as slow out of turns with gears tuned for acceleration as he does with them tuned for top speed. But its really frustrating when he has a chance to win and spins out and gets 12th place instead!
 
I used a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 with everything you can buy in the tuning shop basically
 
Back