B-Spec info boxes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nielsen
  • 3 comments
  • 594 views
Messages
10,022
Denmark
Denmark
Is there any way to find those small info boxes which described how B-spec drivers are affected by the race? They only appear in the first B-spec race so I really need to read them again. It was simply too much new info in too little time and I quickly forgot what those boxes said.

It's not like I don't know how to play B-spec but it would still be nice to refresh the basics.
 
I've only seen them in that first race at the Autumn Ring, so you may just have to do it again and again until you can memorise them (or write them down - only just thought of that!).
With the amount of XP that my driver is picking up, I'm having to do that race about 5 times anyway... :grumpy:
 
They come up every time you do that event but all they say is pretty much 'don't let your driver get too hot/angry'. Use the slow down command if he moves up to the red and speed up if he moves to close to the blue.
 
Back