badbutch06 Messages 162 Messages badbutch06 Feb 20, 2011 #1 Anyone interested? make me an offer.. I should be able to trade after reset whenever that is not sure I'm est timezone and just did a trade thes morning..
Anyone interested? make me an offer.. I should be able to trade after reset whenever that is not sure I'm est timezone and just did a trade thes morning..
HBR-Roadhog Messages 6,318 West Virginia Messages HBR-Roadhog Messages HBR Roadhog Feb 20, 2011 #2 Reset is 7PM EST
badbutch06 Messages 162 Messages badbutch06 Feb 20, 2011 #3 HBR-Roadhog Reset is 7PM EST Click to expand... Thanks...
badbutch06 Messages 162 Messages badbutch06 Feb 20, 2011 #5 CD6_SiR ill take it what do you want for it ??? Click to expand... I'm really looking for a Toyota Weedsport Celica but any good race car will work..
CD6_SiR ill take it what do you want for it ??? Click to expand... I'm really looking for a Toyota Weedsport Celica but any good race car will work..
badbutch06 Messages 162 Messages badbutch06 Feb 20, 2011 #7 car kingpin is it still available? Click to expand... yes
C CD6_SiR Messages 242 Messages CD6_SiR Feb 21, 2011 #9 ill take it but cant send car till morning ??? can you keep it till then ?? i have it on my boys ps3 and hes asleep now
ill take it but cant send car till morning ??? can you keep it till then ?? i have it on my boys ps3 and hes asleep now
JDM-JUNKIE Messages 342 Messages JDM-jyunkii Feb 21, 2011 #10 CD6_SiR !! Long time haha- I can offer your choice Rally Ticket or Pescarolo Judd C60 '03 Race Car and I can trade right now-
CD6_SiR !! Long time haha- I can offer your choice Rally Ticket or Pescarolo Judd C60 '03 Race Car and I can trade right now-