kdryan Messages 540 Planet Earth Messages kdryan2 Jan 3, 2011 #1 If Bob is angry, press Pace Down If Bob is chillin' press Pace Up. Otherwise, keep the button ready on Overtake and Bob MAY listen to you and pass someone. Rinse, Lather, Repeat Congratulations, you just won every B-Spec race...
If Bob is angry, press Pace Down If Bob is chillin' press Pace Up. Otherwise, keep the button ready on Overtake and Bob MAY listen to you and pass someone. Rinse, Lather, Repeat Congratulations, you just won every B-Spec race...
M MQ84 Messages 19 Messages MAQ84 Jan 3, 2011 #2 Or, pick a car that's massively faster than everything else and just leave him to it.
Highlandor Messages 2,465 Retired to a padded cell Messages GTP_Padded_Cell Jan 3, 2011 #3 Or use the search facility to look at existing threads, about B spec, that tell you this and other useful information already.
Or use the search facility to look at existing threads, about B spec, that tell you this and other useful information already.
S sam2k10 Messages 30 Messages Sam_2k9_h Jan 4, 2011 #4 MQ84 Or, pick a car that's massively faster than everything else and just leave him to it. Click to expand... I agree i am currently using the veyron and not having to tell him anything and i am winning:tup:
MQ84 Or, pick a car that's massively faster than everything else and just leave him to it. Click to expand... I agree i am currently using the veyron and not having to tell him anything and i am winning:tup:
WRECKU Messages 797 Saskatoon, Canada Messages WRECKU Jan 4, 2011 #5 I just cut Bob loose and let him do what he wants. It's his race and its my job to pick the right car. I just start the race and watch F1 repeats.👍
I just cut Bob loose and let him do what he wants. It's his race and its my job to pick the right car. I just start the race and watch F1 repeats.👍