Votes: 5 25.0%
  • B-spec Mostly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-spec only when I'm lazy/endurance races

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
isocuda, GTP_isocuda
B-Spec Mode
The whole reason for B-spec is to allow you to take the role as the team manager. Basically you pick the car tune and tweak it, then let the "driver" handle it. Like Days Of Thuner. "Ok relax, your pushing the tyres too hard" and "pick up the pace" etc. But what is not explained at all is the B-spec system. Your virtiual driver gains expereince over time. Amoung earning points like in A-spec, three attributes are also incorperated in the design. Now I made this so w can discuss what it actually means and for those of you who like to play the "manager" posistion in the game. I'm still trying to figure out what actually effects the attributes of the B-Spec mode. Such As....
Machine Skill
Probably the Virtual Driver's own understanding of his vehicle
Course Skill
Well How well the VD knows the courses in the game, i.e. driving line
Battle Skill
sounds like a spin from Initial D, possibly the VD's ability to block and out manuever other drivers on the track

And of course the final part being the 1-5 paces, weather to change them for jsut sections of the track for correct rythem, or to constantly switch the pace thru each courner, such as drop it to 3 then at the apex up to 4, then just before exit back to 5. Plus there is th fact that switching the pace mid corner can sometimes cause the VD to fall out of the groove for a few seconds. GT could have done alot better job explaining B-Spec to all of us gamers, It's really intresting, but needs to be discussed further.

There used to be a thread about B-spec facts but it seems to have dissapeared................

Any Info or thoughts are greatly welcome

:dunce: "oh so telling the driver to push right before the hairpin isn't a good thing?"

Back