[B-Spec Miniseries] Super Monaco GP (Sign-Ups/In Planning)

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 22 comments
Indonesia
Paint booth
FMecha_EXE
8miqWMB.png

Welcome to a B-Spec (mini)series based on Super Monaco GP (specifically, the world championship mode)! This B-Spec Miniseries will be a different one from any previous B-Spec series. Further details:
  • Races will be simulated using Grand Prix 2 with short race distances.
  • There will be six races only.
  • You can choose any driver from the driver list and you can choose said driver to drive for one of the available drivers. One driver per user, please. Due to lack of entries, I'll allow you to have two, but they must be in different teams.
  • No streams are planned, but I might upload the races to YouTube as a delay-tape race.

The calendar: (all using stock versions as included in GP2)
  • Australia - Adelaide
  • Brazil - Interlagos
  • Monaco - Monte Carlo
  • Britain - Silverstone
  • Italy - Monza
  • Japan - Suzuka (FINALE)

The following teams are available:

Madonna-Hazuki (Yellow/Red)
G.Ceara (@swiftsmith) - [???]

Firenze (Red)
M.Blume (@Harsk100) - [???]

Millions-Mulsanne (Yellow/Blue)
W.Dehehe (@JockeP22) - [???]

Bestwal-Avante (Orange/Green)
J.Nono (@aarror) - G.Turner (@RACECAR)

Losel-Avante (White/Green)
E.Pacheco (@Suzumiya) - [???]

Minarae-Firenze (Black/White)
A.Asselin (@BKGlover) - [???]

Rigel-Mulsanne (Green/Blue)*
M.Moreau (@YayoiGT2) - [???]

Bullets-Avante (Black/Orange)**
A.Picos (@Niku Driver HC) - [???]

Comet-Roger (White)
I.Germi (@Pezzarinho17) - G.Gould (@BKGlover)

Zeroforce-Sigma (Orange/White)
F.Elssler (@tbwhhs) - [???]

Joke-Roger (Green)
K.Hase (@Niku Driver HC) - J.Herbin (@Pezzarinho17)

Lares-Avante (Dark Blue/Black)
N.Jones (@RACECAR) - A.Delvaux (@rallymorten)

Serga-Avante (Cyan/Blue)
G.Alberti (@Jahgee) - K.Yepes (@rallymorten)

*Rigel was green in SMGP1, symbolizing Rial team, but uses blue (formerly Linden's and symbolizing Ligier) in SMGP2.
**New color (based on Orange-sponsored Arrows - Bullets symbolized Arrows) chosen due to color conflict with Serga.
Regarding engine names: SMGP1 and SMGP2 uses different engine names and I liked neither of them, so I came up with new ones.

The following drivers are available:

-Tier A-
G.Ceara - @swiftsmith
A.Asselin - @BKGlover
F.Elssler - @tbwhhs
G.Alberti - @Jahgee
A.Picos - @Niku Driver HC
N.Jones - @RACECAR
I.Germi - @Pezzarinho17
M.Blume - @Harsk100

-Tier B-
J.Herbin - @Pezzarinho17
M.Hamano
E.Pacheco - @Suzumiya
G.Turner - @RACECAR
G.Gould - @BKGlover
L.Dufay
K.Alfven
J.Nono - @aarror

-Tier C-
B.Miller
E.Bellini
M.Moreau - @YayoiGT2
W.Dehehe - @JockeP22
P.Arai
J.Rampal
K.Hase* - @Niku Driver HC

-Tier D-
R.Cotman
E.Tornio
C.Tegner
P.Klinger
T.Chardin
P.White
A.Delvaux - @rallymorten
K.Yepes - @rallymorten

*K.Hase (named after one of the game's programmers) originally appears only in the Master System version of SMGP.

Have fun! :) (It would be welcomed for anyone who can give tag the usual B-spec folks)

Last edited:
K. Yepes for Serga-Avante because they're already at the bottom of every list they appear on and thus can only equal or improve that come the leaderboards.

Well didn't you dig up the old games for this one, tankuro... I'll tip my hat to you, never thought someone would dare to go back so much in time for a B-Spec series.

Given the uniquness of its material, I'll have a go at this. A. Picos tearing it up in a Bullets-Avante, if you may.

@Niku Driver HC
Due to insufficient entries, I am allowing you to have a second entry, provided that the second driver is in different team from your first entry. :)

Well then, due to my unwavering respect for Roger Smith (not the one from American Dad, but rather the one from The Big O, as seen in my signature), I guess I'll make a Joke of myself and get K. Hase-san to drive it.

See what I did here? :sly: :lol:

J.Herbin to Joke-Roger for me please then!

If only we could design a livery beyond just a single / pair of colours. Herbin' would certainly feature some "plantation" and Bob Marley tributes... :D

I'd like to add G.Turner for bestwall-avante then.

Last edited:
"Now, it's up to you." "Go get 'em!" I recently downloaded a mod pack for GTR2 that had the teams and drivers of both Super Monaco GP games on Genesis/Megadrive. However, that simply uses the Ferrari 360 Modena GT cars with the fantasy liveries. So I sort of thought about this competition here when I saw this thread. Nice little concept here.

Latest Posts

Back