B Spec mode question.

• Thread starter 86rayl
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now using b-spec mode to play the 24 hours race. i learnt how to speed up the monitoring speed to 3 times, Which helps a lot anyway, however i found the monitoring speed was going back to normal as soon as the car entered the pit stop. Now my question is , how can i leave my ps2 alone and run the x3 speed until it finish the race ?

Regard

Ray.

MdnIte
Sorry Ray... Your in the wrong forum.

yes.. i noticed it when i have posted the thread. I actually opened up this "drifting thread" , and when i was trying to post a thread and i've picked up the wrong window :)

Regard
Ray.

wtf, are people blind or just plain stupid? i mean, this is a sub forum. you'd think they'd post something like this in the main page and get flamed for not searching but going to the DRIFTING forum and posting this means that these people are extra special :dunce: :ouch: :crazy:

mattlikespeople
wtf, are people blind or just plain stupid? i mean, this is a sub forum. you'd think they'd post something like this in the main page and get flamed for not searching but going to the DRIFTING forum and posting this means that these people are extra special :dunce: :ouch: :crazy:

look, he appologized and made peace with everybody, and everybody was fine just leaving this thread alone. No one had touched it in over 12 hours until you came along. He made an honest mistake, one that I'm sure everyone here as made at some point in one forum or another - or an instant messaging program, etc. It's easy to do.

However, I don't feel your blatant and brash display of ignorance was any sort of mistake. Explain to me how insulting an innocent new poster's intelligence is going to change the fact that his thread accidentally showed up in the wrong spot?

If you have nothing constructive to add to a discussion just move along and say nothing rather than stopping to make a fool of yourself next time. Understand that everyone here is human, and are prone to making human mistakes.

:dunce: :crazy: :ouch:

now as FC was elluding to, I hope people are content to leave this thread alone again

mattlikespeople,
Chill out. :grumpy:

I would hate to see this become a situation where official moderator action is needed. :indiff:

So please try not to post in the manner you did just above.

Other than that...
Enjoy the thread fellas. 👍
(I will move it to the gt4 forum assuming there are no other B-spec mode questions)

Ok, I just went and checked the gt4 forum.

There is a Bspec mode questions thread in there.
Go check it out and ask any bspec mode questions in there. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back