B-spec mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter marinerman3
  • 5 comments
  • 1,688 views
Messages
36
Messages
marinerman3
How do you set your driver in B-spec to go race on his own? or is this even possible? It seems I still have to go and pick the races and enter him? Is there a setting that will let him progress through his career without me having to guide him?

Thanks in advance.
 
How do you set your driver in B-spec to go race on his own? or is this even possible? It seems I still have to go and pick the races and enter him? Is there a setting that will let him progress through his career without me having to guide him?

Thanks in advance.

I just read that the remote online races will become available in december. Until then its watching youre driver in bspec mode.

Now could someone give a step by step guide on how to get into you're first bspec race, coz when I try enter my driver into sunday cup it says he doesnt have enough bspec points.
 
Now could someone give a step by step guide on how to get into you're first bspec race, coz when I try enter my driver into sunday cup it says he doesnt have enough bspec points.

Have you tried using a car which requires a lower level? I don't know if this will make any difference but it's worth a shot.
 
My driver could race straight away at level 0
 
I just read that the remote online races will become available in december. Until then its watching youre driver in bspec mode.

Now could someone give a step by step guide on how to get into you're first bspec race, coz when I try enter my driver into sunday cup it says he doesnt have enough bspec points.

have you picked a driver? and are you using a low spec car? (that said my first b spec race was done in a Lotus carlton, nearly 400hp standard
 
Didnt check the level of the car, I'll give that a go. could be the tires too but if its neither I'll be stuck again. thanks guys
 
Back