B-Spec overpowered cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mopatop
  • 3 comments
  • 1,343 views
Messages
374
I've been following the threads on this but I'm a bit confused with conflicting answers.

I hate B-Spec, because there's nothing else I can do in my life while paying 10% attention to Bob's race progress. But I need the cars and the money, so I have to "play" it.

What I really want is to give Bob a vastly superior car and let him destroy everyone without my input, while I work during the day. However, I don't know if this is damaging to him.

My question is - does anyone have the final word on how giving Bob overpowered cars affects his progress?

Thanks!
 
I've been following the threads on this but I'm a bit confused with conflicting answers.

I hate B-Spec, because there's nothing else I can do in my life while paying 10% attention to Bob's race progress. But I need the cars and the money, so I have to "play" it.

What I really want is to give Bob a vastly superior car and let him destroy everyone without my input, while I work during the day. However, I don't know if this is damaging to him.

My question is - does anyone have the final word on how giving Bob overpowered cars affects his progress?

Thanks!

from my point of view, theres no damage for the B-spec Driver. i use alot of overpowered cars to win some of the challenges. becaus with a normal car i can't overtake the half of the field in just 6 laps. the only bad thing is, how more powerful your car is you got less exp-points.
 
It doesn't hurt at all...In my experience, the exp u get from the car you drive is the same....

The only determining factors on exp is the level of the race...

Some people say that if you have a high lvl driver, and put him in a low lvl race, that you get less exp, but that's rubbish. You get the same amount of exp, but since it requires so much more exp at the higher driver's level, the exp bar barely moves.

Also, his skills raising seem to be predetermined, so no matter how he drives, his skills should raise up fine when he lvls up....
 
Back