B-Spec Pick Up Truck Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toastmaker
  • 17 comments
  • 4,909 views
Messages
13
Bloody Bob won't win the last race around the speedway! I got the fully trimmed toyota pickup and he rocked the first race with it but on the second one he starts great but after 30-60 secs he falls behind and stays midfield the rest of the race.
Kinda irritating cause it's the last gold trophy i need for that class to have it completed. Anyone got any tips?
I don't have the customizeable suspension and transmission setups since I figured he should be able to do it withouth them. Running on Soft sport tyres I believe if I'm not totally off and it was comfort soft restriction.

How did you guys win that last race?
 
Get a Chevy Silverado, fully upgrade it, push bob with overtake and increase speed commands...

Easy peasy :D
 
The ford SVT fully modded, tune the transmission to hit whatever the top speed is that you need to win. I also tuned the suspension, drop the height by half, increase springs by half-ish, bump the other 3 under it up a couple.

Bump the camber a little so the suspension will absorb the g's in the ring, and whatever toe variation you prefer for good straight line handling and speed. Keep in mind when you adjust your front toe it's going to affect your steering bob's steering as well, but in that ring I don't think it will matter a lot.

Thats what I did anyway, and bob did it first try. It was the first race in that series he had a hard time with. In my experience, the svt walks all over the toyota you are talking about.
 
Come back to it with a higher level Bob.
 
McSoap-90
Get a Chevy Silverado, fully upgrade it, push bob with overtake and increase speed commands...

Easy peasy :D

This is the answer all you have to do is sit back and watch ?
 
This is the answer all you have to do is sit back and watch ?

Keep pressing overtake until he reaches 1st place...

Then keep him on the hot side of the scale by pressing increase speed for the rest of the race...
 
Silverado is the 'silver' bullet.....
 
Used a fully modded Ford Lightning. Pressed start, didn't press another button, next thing I know I have won by 10 seconds :)
 
I did it with the Dodge Ram fully tuned perfectly fine. Although, it was a close race as 2nd place was right on my tail most of the time on each course.
 
Silverado is the 'silver' bullet.....

indeed!!! :sly:

picture.php
 
Give Bob the Lightning. Put a supercharger on it. Slam the "Increase Pace" button until your thumb bleeds.
 
I used the Chevy SSR with minimal upgrades and minimal babysitting. I think I did intake and suspension and ECU. I can check later if you want.
 
The problem pick up in this race is the Tacoma X Runner ... always seems to get the lead but i won in a chevvy silverado :sly: but im sure a Tacoma X Runner will do the job too if the AI can use it :)
 
I did this with a standard f150 and bob won first try , you dnt need a pimped out wagon
 
My Bob killed them with the tuned Toyota, it wasn't even close.
 
I used a fully upgraded Dodge Ram. Smoked them easily
 
Search the B-Spec forum. A thread on this subject already exists.
 
Back