B-spec problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter xagt393
  • 4 comments
  • 596 views
Messages
102
Messages
xagt393
Hi all, have a problem with the tsukuba 9hr race. I set my fgt out over night to race and woke up in the morning and spent the last 30 minutes giving bob directions and the 9 hour mark came and he went past the finish line and now he is just doing the victory lap and nothing else is coming up. He is just going around the track at 80km/h and nothing is doing?

Anyone know what to do? 2 night ago i had to restart the ps because at 8 hours 30 minutes it froze and now this?

Any help would be great.
 
Might have something to do with GT5 trying to use mp3/playlists that you have deleted.

The same problem here in a-spec no idea if its the same for b-spec but worth a look.
 
I ended up turning it off because i could not get anywhere. I put another race on today so i will check it out later tonight. Thanks!
 
The next race finished up and ended up working o.k. I turned off my bgm and race music just in case and put on another race. Cheers.
 
Back