B-spec problems (I DID search)

  • Thread starter Thread starter HugeF1
  • 4 comments
  • 563 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
20
I hate this dumb crappy b-spec driver. I have 8752 points yet at super speedway 150 miles, he spins off on every lap, on number THREE. Of course this is the only track where you can't use the normal method of "learning a track" (using the abcd method). is anyone else having the same thing? BTW in case any of you smart arses out there suggest I do it myself (I have a life thanks), or suggest I put him on number 1 or two (I do actually want to WIN), don't bother.

I did a search using these EXACT words and nothing came up.

Sorry for my tone, but I'm getting really p***** off with this
 
What car are you using? What tires are you using?

You need to give us some more info before we can help you.
 
Yes, a few more details (like set-up, tyres, car, power etc.) would be helpful, and a few less expletives next time please... I understand your frustration, but (as your advance apology alludes to) there is no need to take it out on us before you've even given anyone a chance to answer.
 
sorry, my fault! I was using a dumb setup!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back