B-spec Professional Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dotini
  • 7 comments
  • 6,260 views

Dotini

(Banned)
Messages
15,742
United States
Seattle
Messages
CR80_Shifty
Here's what I used to easily win the Pro series in B-spec. My driver, B. Guerrero, needed no minding for the most part. Detailed setups supplied upon request - my Murcielago is a good one.

Mini Challenge---------------------Mini Cooper S '07, 217hp/1210kg
Muscle Car Championship---------Chevrolet Corvette Z6 (C6) '06, 612hp/1421kg
Supercar Festival-------------------Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Chrome Line, 641hp/1396kg
Japanese 80's Festival--------------Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '87, 188hp/883kg
Lupo Cup-----------------------------VW Lupo GTI Cup Car '03, 157hp/1010kg
Lamborghini Exclusive---------------Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Chrome Line, 641hp/1396kg
British Lightweight--------------------Lotus Elise 111R '04, 281hp/808kg
La Festa Cavalino---------------------Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07, 666hp/1242kg
GranTurismo World Championship---Mazda Furai Concept '08, 550hp/675kg
 
Thanks mate, this will be very useful. My 11yo Assistant Manager does all f the B-Spec, (often starting at 6am) so I can't really add to the list, except that I saw him do the Japanese 80s in the Mugel prizecar. Might save you a few thou (but the Sprinter-Trueno '87 is a bit of a must-have car anyway).

I'll get my C-Spec (child-spec) racer to start taking detailed notes from now on.
 
Here's what I used to easily win the Pro series in B-spec. My driver, B. Guerrero, needed no minding for the most part. Detailed setups supplied upon request - my Murcielago is a good one.

GranTurismo World Championship---Mazda Furai Concept '08, 550hp/675kg

What was the set-up for the Furai in this race? My bob is getting destroyed in his Minolta Toyota 88C-V and I have a Furai I can use. He won the first two races but he can't keep up with the AWD cars on the more technical tracks. :dunce:
 
What was the set-up for the Furai in this race? My bob is getting destroyed in his Minolta Toyota 88C-V and I have a Furai I can use. He won the first two races but he can't keep up with the AWD cars on the more technical tracks. :dunce:

Dotini's Furai (1st attempt, good enough for this job in hand)

Ride Height-------------0 / 0
Springs-----------------13.0 (F) / 12.0 (R)
Dampers (Ext'n)-------7 (F) / 6 (R)
Dampers (comp)-------5 (F) / 4 (R)
Anti-Roll Bars-----------4 / 3
Camber------------------2.0 (F) / 2.0 (R)
Toe-----------------------0.00 (F) / 0.50 (R)
LSD----------------------15/40/25
Brakes-------------------6/4
Downforce---------------Maximum F & R

Speed/Gears
La Sarthe---------224
Nurburgring------224
Madrid------------174
Cape Ring--------186
Grand Valley-----199
 
Last edited:
Dotini's Furai (1st attempt, good enough for this job in hand)

Ride Height------ 0 / 0
Springs-----------13.0 / 12.0
Dampers----------5/7 (F) / 4/6 (R)
Anti-Roll Bars-----4 / 3
Camber----------- 2.0 (F) / 2.0 (R)
Toe-----------------0.00 (F) / 0.50 (R)
LSD----------------10/40/25
Brakes-------------6/4
DF-----------------Max

Speed/Gears
La Sarthe---------224
Nurburgring------224
Madrid------------174
Cape Ring--------186
Grand Valley-----193

Thanks a lot; I appreciate it. I'm going to re-run it right now.

UPDATE: Running Sarthe right now and Bob loves this car/set-up. Thanks again!

UPDATE 2: Bob loves AWD and this set-up. I just tore up every race. You're the best.
 
Last edited:
I would like to add my chariots of choice for this Series:

Mini Challenge - - - - - Mini Cooper S '07
Muscle Car - - - - - - - Chevy Corvette Z06 C6 '06
Supercar - - - - - - - - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Lupo Cup - - - - - - - - VW Lupo GTI Cup Car '01
Japanese '80's - - - - - Mugen Motul Civi Si Race Car '87
Lamborghini - - - - - - -Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
British Lightweights - - Lotus Elise 111R '04
La Festa Cavallino - - - Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Gran Turismo World - - - Mazda Furai Concept '08

Enjoy the racing!
GTsail
 
What was the setup for the Lambo?? I tried it for the Daytona race and the best they do is 8th place. Any help appreciated.
 
I did the British lightweight with a maxed out Fireblade - bob did good!
 
Back