B-Spec Race (Suzuka 1000km)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Starscream94
  • 6 comments
  • 1,056 views
Messages
56
Australia
Sydney
Hey everyone, my B-Spec drivers are currently in 1000km Suzuka Event. However, atm the weather is raining and I am wondering if I go to bed and the weather improves (Dry) will my drivers when they pit change to Dry tyres?

Or does it have to be changed manually?
 
Last edited:
They will change to the most appropriate for whatever the weather is.

Edit: I think... when they go into the pits you should get a pop-up window with all the settings for the pit stop, and if I'm not mistaken the tyres will change with the amount of water on the track.
 
I haven't tried it, so I don't know... (You might know the following: )
You can however force them, to use whichever tires you decide, under "Pit Strategy".
 
They will change to the most appropriate for whatever the weather is.

Edit: I think... when they go into the pits you should get a pop-up window with all the settings for the pit stop, and if I'm not mistaken the tyres will change with the amount of water on the track.

Oh okay, thanks for that :)

I haven't tried it, so I don't know... (You might know the following: )
You can however force them, to use whichever tires you decide, under "Pit Strategy".
I guess I will find out then, lol
 
Never trust your driver decisions.. I think I ran slicks the whole time, that was two years ago though.
 
Never trust your driver decisions.. I think I ran slicks the whole time, that was two years ago though.

It doesn't happen now. I ran those tracks a while ago, and the tires changed for the conditions.
 
Never trust your driver decisions.. I think I ran slicks the whole time, that was two years ago though.

My drivers ended up changing to slicks after the weather improved :D
 
Back