B spec racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter pfowei
  • 5 comments
  • 1,266 views
Messages
16
Messages
frowningpenguin
OK my b spec is racing a 69 Vette at the amateur level with 502 horse. This idiot cannot seemingly take a nice soft turn without doing a 360 and coming to a complete stop. What am I doing wrong here, what is the secret to using B spec racing?
 
To much power? Wrong tires? B-Spec driver running in the Red?
 
I dont know I just started B-Spec day before yesterday and im a level 19 now. My main driver is 96 wins 2 loses. I wasnt much for B-Spec but now that im a level 19 im happy I started it. As for your problem I was already a level 25 A-Spec before I even started B-Spec so I had ALOT of cars to use. Something that might help you when ever you can use a AWD of FF drive car. For me every car I use in B-Spec is maxed all the way out so hopefully This helps a little. Make sure you have the best tires that the event will let you. FYI buy the 69 Camaro and do the RM and sell that Vette.
 
What level is your B-spec driver at? I'm guessing that he'd be around LVL6-8 given that you are doing the Amateur level.

That car is waaaay too much power for a B-Spec at that level. B-Spec's don't seem to cope well with oversteer and massively overreact. So either set up your car's suspension so that it will understeer, which is probably impossible with a RWD car with that much power or switch to a FWD or 4wd which has a more natural understeer balance.
 
Can someone explain the benefit to having several B drivers? Why do I want to start a new guy all over? Can you race more than 1 at a time?
 
You need more than one in the longer races. You will need at least 4 in the endurance races and you should probably get as many as you can at any given time up to the max of 6.

It is not hard to get the new guys up in level as you can enter them into the higher level races so long as your B-Spec level is high enough. They will rapidly level up and catch you first driver if you use them right.

My first Driver has almost 100 races and is level 27 my 6th driver has 23 races and is level 26
 
Back