B-Spec Related Question, Need Confirmation On Something.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 2 comments
  • 516 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
Today, my friend told me that in A-Spec endurance races, even if you get last, there is only a small difference in XP between first and last.
Can anyone confirm this?
 
Hi,

I tested it myself, yes, the xp system seems to rewards, not the time, but the number of laps and/or KM.

I tried to do 1-2 laps and leave the game alone during the 4 hours endurence. I won 3000 xp...

So yes the difference is small if you finish 12th with 120 laps or you finish 1st with 130 laps because it rewards you for the distance you made and not the time in the race.
 
That's a shame, I was planning on leaving my PS3 on for 9 hours overnight.
Thanks for the confirmation anyways.
 
Back