B-spec Remote: Stuck at loading screen

• Thread starter squadjot
  • 5 comments
JakobSternberg
Hi, i run grinder widget 24/7 these days.. once every 2nd day or so.. it happens that the PS3 is stuck at course loading screen , the bar shows it's 100% loaded.. but it never continues to the course..

So i have to restart game..

Another thing.. after remote racing a whole day.. when i go to used cars.. NO new cars appears (as they use to) - this happens a bit more often than the problem above

-

Anyone experiencing the same?

Used to get stuck on a black screen (after the race I believe), no issue the last days.
Not running 24-7 though and think this would have been better in the grinder thread.

Hey dude,
Sounds like connectivity issues, packet loss or the like, it doesn't update the UCD when it "doesn't know" that races have taken place, which happens when you get stuck and have to restart, and you get stuck when it isn't communicating with GT servers properly at crucial moments.

Used to have this problem a lot in my previous apartment, because of a crappy unconfigurable modem and occasionally bad connection.

Has not happened ever in the new apartment.

Could try deleting cached files on the PS3 from the GT5 Options menu, but it might not help.

Last edited:
Hey dude,
Sounds like connectivity issues, packet loss or the like, it doesn't update the UCD when it "doesn't know" that races have taken place, which happens when you get stuck and have to restart, and you get stuck when it isn't communicating with GT servers properly at crucial moments.

Used to have this problem a lot in my previous apartment, because of a crappy unconfigurable modem and occasionally bad connection.

Has not happened ever in the new apartment.

Could try deleting cached files on the PS3 from the GT5 Options menu, but it might not help.

That's very plausable.. a couple of weeks go my ISP had to lower my speed because of "connection problems".. garhh.. i think that's it man.

That's very plausable.. a couple of weeks go my ISP had to lower my speed because of "connection problems".. garhh.. i think that's it man.

It's definately not that :)

I think you're head on with connection problems being the issue.. thanks =)

Back