B Spec Safety

What is my driver doing, ok at the Daytona Road Track he skid off and I thought grand, he should be far enough ahead to get back on and still be in the lead, oh no, what he does is he drives up to the edge of the grass and waits there for 10 seconds just so everybody can overtake him and then starts to race again. Why does he do this?

It does down to the driver to rejoin safely and not put other racers into danger. So bob is doing the right thing. Not often you can say that

My driver can't win in the historic b-spec because he lets a person through every lap on the hairpin because he goes round the outside :mad:.

What is my driver doing, ok at the Daytona Road Track he skid off and I thought grand, he should be far enough ahead to get back on and still be in the lead, oh no, what he does is he drives up to the edge of the grass and waits there for 10 seconds just so everybody can overtake him and then starts to race again. Why does he do this?

He's waiting for the 10 second timer to expire so he can receive his next race instruction from the B-Spec Director.......... DRIVE BUDDY!!! OR YOU WILL BE FIRED!!!

Actually though, I think dj-smurph has nailed it above^^^^^

GTsail

Back