B-spec service Not free but cheap (Closed to new buyers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ds2198
  • 97 comments
  • 3,663 views
im gonna finish my payers weeks up and then close my service (maybe) then get my driver level to 40 and when i get more organized i might re-open

Sure no problem:tup:
 
myself and all my buyers are in a race now and will continue to be so no more payments are accepted till i get more organized
 
No stress from me OP. you do what ever you need to so that you stay sane. It's hard to put yourself out there and it doesn't go as planned.

Accept my FR's on GT-HO-FALCON.(Unless you already have.) That is where I am sending payment from. I will send you stuff even if you do not race my Bob's. I also owe you 5 paints for our school buddy.
 
No stress from me OP. you do what ever you need to so that you stay sane. It's hard to put yourself out there and it doesn't go as planned.

Accept my FR's on GT-HO-FALCON.(Unless you already have.) That is where I am sending payment from. I will send you stuff even if you do not race my Bob's. I also owe you 5 paints for our school buddy.

im closing after i give my paid guys there week so i dont need your extras but its yours so do whatever
 
Hello! Happy to know that you're still here! Hopefully you'll still race my bobs.
 
Hello! Happy to know that you're still here! Hopefully you'll still race my bobs.

i dont believe i've gotten a payment from you
 
Last edited:
EDIT: I checked my account looks like you're racing my bobs. :) The PSN I added and paid you with was Klazzique.
 
Last edited:
Hi mate looks like things are not working for you just now so delete me from your list
 
Back