I was doing the Super Gt Race with a lvl 20 driver in my Fantasy Gamestop NASCAR who at lap number 7 had bald tires and on the final tight s turn spun out. This was understandable under the circumstance. He was lower str than opponents and wanted to overpower the turn.
What followed was my driver doing a series of 14 donuts in the same spot, slowly moving each one about 2 ft down the track until he finally decided to back up and start driving the right way.
Including the following pit, I was now lapped by every opponent at the start of lap 8...
Anyone else have really stupid B-Spec stories?
What followed was my driver doing a series of 14 donuts in the same spot, slowly moving each one about 2 ft down the track until he finally decided to back up and start driving the right way.
Including the following pit, I was now lapped by every opponent at the start of lap 8...
Anyone else have really stupid B-Spec stories?
Last edited by a moderator: