How in the world did you all beat this race? I have a lightning with 510hp which i detuned from 710 so my driver can handle it. He is level 10 and this is rediculous he cant beat a stupid x runner which has way more power in the game than in real life in the first place. I weigh less than the x runner and the x runner just pulls me to no end. Is the x runner the truck to go with on this?
How in the world did you all beat this race? I have a lightning with 510hp which i detuned from 710 so my driver can handle it. He is level 10 and this is rediculous he cant beat a stupid x runner which has way more power in the game than in real life in the first place. I weigh less than the x runner and the x runner just pulls me to no end. Is the x runner the truck to go with on this?
I used the 710 hp Lightening, and my guy was on L7. I think he took the lead a lap from the finish. I did need to hustle him along though, and remind him to overtake once he got to the fast flowing sections. Through the slow sections, the b spec drivers are terrible.
I used the Ram I won in the IA license, tuned to about 450HP. The tacoma killed me on the straights, but I'd catch it in the turns. Once I got in front I just blocked it on the straights.
I tried installing racing tires, sport hard's but they would not let me put them on the truck for some reason. They will not even show up in my tuning section
I tried installing racing tires, sport hard's but they would not let me put them on the truck for some reason. They will not even show up in my tuning section
You have to go to driving options to fit them, which is a frankly backwards way of doing it.
I just tried the Daytona race in my 450ish bhp, fully lightened Ram, and came 11th. Would S1 tyres make him drive less like an old woman or should I actually tune it? I'm really not looking forward to Laguna Seca as my driver just seems to love braking loads on straights and apices (plural of apex, I had to look that up).
Also does your driver ever actually get better or does he just unlock better races as he levels up? I can only win if I give him a massively overpowered car, which is not helpful to my plan to save money for... Well, anything. Currently I'm stuck at level 10, I have to either win the Mini event in a standard Cooper S (currently 9th on lap 3) or somehow win the Truck event in a Ram. I'd prefer the Lightning, 700+ bhp would seriously help!
How in the world did you all beat this race? I have a lightning with 510hp which i detuned from 710 so my driver can handle it. He is level 10 and this is rediculous he cant beat a stupid x runner which has way more power in the game than in real life in the first place. I weigh less than the x runner and the x runner just pulls me to no end. Is the x runner the truck to go with on this?
I think the best thing to do is hold off on that series altogether until your driver levels up...
I tried the truck race at lvl 8, even with a fully modded Lightning, but my driver sucked at Laguna, and constantly used the brakes in Daytona...
I brought him back to the series once he was around lvl 15ish, and he demolished Laguna, and went wide-open all through Daytona...all with the exact same truck...
I think for both truck series events I kept spamming Overtake on my B-Tard that was running my fully tuned F150 Lightning. He seems to be an absolute nancy when racing at Laguna and needs to constantly be reminded to you know....WIN.
I ran this race a few times in B-Spec before I got the win. I first tried it with the same truck I used myself and major fail by Bob. So I lightened the truck up a bit and tried again. Fail. Added a little HP and fail once again. Finally I took the truck up to just over 600hp and got the win both there and at daytona. I still had to give bob some direction to get him to the front.
I used the F150 and as always used the best tires allowed in the event. In this case I think it is sport hard. Once in front Bob easily pulled away. Getting to the front is the hard part.
Now if only I could find a way to get him to the front on Monaco in that Toyota 7. So far I have tried it several times and the best Bob has managed is 2nd place behind the dreaded 2J.