B-Spec this!

  • Thread starter Thread starter De Bolle
  • 23 comments
  • 1,462 views
Messages
184
Now that we can enjoy the blessings of B-spec in GT4, have you ever thought of B-speccing things in real life?
Monday mornings? Working overtime? Watching a Formula 1 race?

If you come up with something, please include your b-spec settings and explain... đź’ˇ :)
 
Well I like to watch formula one so I don't think I would b-spec that....
 
lol how do you b-spec watching something your not involved in like an F1 race, you would be watching yourself watching it.
 
B-Spec school would be great as long as you learn stuff without going
 
nissan man
B-Spec school would be great as long as you learn stuff without going
Defintly B-spec school and rush hour and work :odd: .
 
I would B Spec threads like this and send them to PIT in "Slow Down" every sinlge lap... :yuck:
 
neilski
lol how do you b-spec watching something your not involved in like an F1 race, you would be watching yourself watching it.


Another word for B-spec F1 races is Tivo :)
 
Best example that comes to mind for me was Ferris Beuller b-speccing himself being sick :lol:
 
i wish I could b-spec sleep..lol It gets in the way of xlinks odd hours
 
B-Spec life sounds pretty good.. :)

Sleep too >_>

Actually B-Spec days apart from Christmas and Birthdays ... 👍
 
I wish i could B-Spec the 405 FWY and the 101 FWY on Monday - friday mornings. cuz omg!!!!
 
B-Spec telling your boss what to do with the damn job!
 
scoobyonline200
I wish i could B-Spec the 405 FWY and the 101 FWY on Monday - friday mornings. cuz omg!!!!

i hear ya

605 N and 60 E over here
 
I often get the chance to borrow a driver from the school's motor pool for important trips.

I do the fun parts on the freeway, and driving back at night. He just sits in the passenger seat and holds on for dear life. :lol: The moment I hit traffic, I pit stop at the nearest gas station, buy a soda and some chips, and activate my own personal B-Spec Bob. I think everyone should have one.

Oh, at the office? They're called secretaries. :lol:
 
B-spec Shopping with the wife at the mall... :crazy: :sick: :yuck:
 
I'd b-spec going to Wal-Mart and shopping wit my mom uuugh she takes sooo long to make up her mind,

heheheheh id set it on 4 times as fast :cool:
 
I'd B-Spec our family holiday and go stay at my mate's instead. :D
 
I would love to B-Spec my parents lecturing. :crazy:

I would set it at a pace of 5 and then fast forward it 3 times.
 
Crash852
I would love to B-Spec my parents lecturing. :crazy:

I would set it at a pace of 5 and then fast forward it 3 times.

hehehehehe ive lerned my lesson i rarely get lectured :sly:
 
I would try to B-spec school. There are some other things but I can't think of them right now.
 
i'd probably b-spec my flights going to the states... 20 hours in a cramped plane.... ugh
 
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE girls. At least the fun parts. BUT, if.. IF there was a chance to B-Spec all the bs like shopping, going to her parents' house and all that sh11t. Then I'd most definetly do that! Oh, and also sleeping. It's so boring and a total waste of lifetime...
 
I'd b spec my dr appts and dentist appts and conversations with girls...
 
Back