U us_matrix Messages 26 Feb 2, 2011 #1 Hi, I was running RX-7 in B-Spec and it default to Sport (Hard) tire. However, It did not allow me to change to racing tire. I was wondering what if I buy a set of Sport tire (soft) instead of racing tire. Can I change it to Sport (soft)?
Hi, I was running RX-7 in B-Spec and it default to Sport (Hard) tire. However, It did not allow me to change to racing tire. I was wondering what if I buy a set of Sport tire (soft) instead of racing tire. Can I change it to Sport (soft)?
B big_davey_b Messages 565 Messages big_davey_b Feb 2, 2011 #2 Have a look at the entry requirements. They'll tell you about tyre restrictions.
tjaartn Messages 21 Messages GTP_TsuTey Messages T2000Terminator Feb 2, 2011 #3 The tire restrictions is actually also listed next to the typical opponents box.