B-Spec Useless driver.. Just WHY?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marls
  • 2 comments
  • 504 views
Messages
14
Messages
marls1990
There has to be a way I can educate my driver? Rear wheel drive car, anyone would know you don't put it in first gear on every corner and floor it? Never going to win me a race! I think he is some form of adrenalin junky? He enjoys doing donuts that's for sure!
 
There has to be a way I can educate my driver? Rear wheel drive car, anyone would know you don't put it in first gear on every corner and floor it? Never going to win me a race! I think he is some form of adrenalin junky? He enjoys doing donuts that's for sure!

My driver is retarded too!
Races I can win by over a minute he will place last, wtf am I doing wrong???
 
My driver is retarded too!
Races I can win by over a minute he will place last, wtf am I doing wrong???

It's daft isn't it. I'm just playing it safe and putting him in 4 wheel drive cars from now on!
 
Back