B-Spec workhorse for Like The Wind: Race 3?

• Thread starter Aus_Azn
  • 14 comments
Hey all,

So in the interest of laziness, I have begun grinding LTW's third race with Bob. Unfortunately, while Bob is good at handling twitchy cars better than I, he doesn't use nitrous.

I've been using a Pagani Huayra '13, but I'm interested in seeing if there's an even better car for this race. Bob takes this car to peak at 303mph, cruising at around 299 in its extremely worn state. He pulls somewhere between a 4:01 and 4:03 depending on who he hits on the first straight.

Any other suggestions for cars that can do it faster? What is your Bob's SSRX grinding workhorse, and what times does he pull?

Cheapest car to win this with is a Supra, that will give you the cheapest engine/body rebuilds and thus the highest payout overall

I'm more looking for fastest completion, since I don't plan to rebuild the car at all. Most of the 300mph cars will win regardless.

Hey all,

So in the interest of laziness, I have begun grinding LTW's third race with Bob. Unfortunately, while Bob is good at handling twitchy cars better than I, he doesn't use nitrous.

I've been using a Pagani Huayra '13, but I'm interested in seeing if there's an even better car for this race. Bob takes this car to peak at 303mph, cruising at around 299 in its extremely worn state. He pulls somewhere between a 4:01 and 4:03 depending on who he hits on the first straight.

Any other suggestions for cars that can do it faster? What is your Bob's SSRX grinding workhorse, and what times does he pull?

I have been using the same car you are using and imo, I think its the best one for the job. I have 113,047 miles on mine, haven't changed the oil or rebuilt the chassis once and it is still pulling race times around 4'03. I don't think you are going to get anything better than what you have now. :)

I have been using the same car you are using and imo, I think its the best one for the job. I have 113,047 miles on mine, haven't changed the oil or rebuilt the chassis once and it is still pulling race times around 4'03. I don't think you are going to get anything better than what you have now. :)

Mind sharing your tune? I think mine just hit around 5k miles, but its times have deteriorated to around a 4:07... I am using the TeamShmo top speed tune, but I regeared it a bit due to it being tuned for nitrous and a real driver.

I use a Veyron, with some extra tuning so it has around 1,200hp. I just tell Bob to 'push it hard' and leave him to it. I can walk away, come back in about 5 minutes and he's won!

Thanks to the 200% login bonus, that's the easiest 140,400 credits I've made in this game!

Then I send Bob out again, and again, and again.....:lol:

the maxxed out supra is funny... start the race, BANG, 15 secs later it feels like its doing 180mph

is that all you do? max out parts, max out gearbox and start B spec?

This is also a good race for the Auto Union V16 - it can finish in about 4 minutes if you set the transmission to the max speed, an reduce the downforce. I think Bob hit 470kmh in this.

This is also a good race for the Auto Union V16 - it can finish in about 4 minutes if you set the transmission to the max speed, an reduce the downforce. I think Bob hit 470kmh in this.
With that car, I find that the downforce is necessary to keep it straight.

I have Bob run with a Supra RZ on the 3rd LTW race and a Toyota GT-One for the 24 mins at Nurburgring.

My personal LTW3 grinding car is the Mercedes Benz Vision GT car. Fully upgraded it and set the transmission to max speed gets it done around 4:15-4:18

I use a fully maxed out Nissan GTR Black and have yet to lose a race with a Bob driving. No real tuning except for the transmission but that was a bit of a guess job.

While I have a few different cars that I use for the Like the Wind races, my best and personal favorite is my 2014 BMW M4 M Performance Edition.

Back