NetclashIt seems that my B-spec driver makes more mistakes when on x3 speed. I wonder if anyone else experienced this problem
i.e. On the test track , my Formula GT always crashes into the wall when coming out on the corner , but hen in live view , he doesn't .
NetclashIt seems that my B-spec driver makes more mistakes when on x3 speed. I wonder if anyone else experienced this problem
i.e. On the test track , my Formula GT always crashes into the wall when coming out on the corner , but hen in live view , he doesn't .
I know!! It's so incredibly annoying. Sometimes he can go around for laps like that, even if the opponent's car is a LOT slower and less powerful than your own.. It is really a big problem sometimes. But, what are we gonna do about it?GTmasterI recently started using B-Spec, haven't observed if he makes more mistakes on x3(when you push L1+right Dpad) though. But what I could tell is sometimes, the B-spec driver don't know how to overtake. hehe! That is, he will just try to push the car infront of him, instead of finding a way to overtake.
gt_mastaWell if you turn on x3 that only accelerates time so It's just a coincidence . And with more battle skill he will overtake more easily. I'm at 98/90/89 and he starts to be able to do races in an equal car
bigjoeI agree. On X3 speed he will make three times as many mistakes as he does on X1 speed in the same amount of time. So it just seems like more. Otherwise, I have never noticed any difference. Also, if you are just looking at the "off course" indicator it may show minor two wheel offs that you wouldn't normally notice watching real time. Just guessing...