B-spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter Numb2pencil
  • 6 comments
  • 684 views
Messages
101
United States
United States
Hello. I was curious about when the b-spec dlc were to drop. (If it will even be made) I miss being lazy and letting the a.i. do the driving, specially for the bigger, longer events. You get to see your vehicle in motion and even see the suspension at work. Watching replays just is not the same. Plus, if you were to make a adjustment, the a.i. can make a difference since he/she has more of a chance to drive same line, and similar time finish, if you were to compare post and previous tune set up.

Anyone else miss the B-spec or am I the only one? I apologize if PD had already announced a due date ( if B-spec were to be added). Please share your thoughts!
 
14390363689_a24785b4b0_n.jpg
 
Sorry, I did a search for b spec and 200 results showed up and most were not related to b spec, but showed lots of threads containing the word spec.
 
Nobody know...
 
Yeah, nobody knows the relase date. And I'm not sure it will be a dlc, probably just an update, right? ;)
 
If PD does a "Spec-II"... maybe.
 
Back