BaasTurbo's gallery

• Thread starter BaasTurbo
  • 16 comments
BaasTurbo
I have a lot to learn, but here goes. The quality of these will probably progress as this thread goes by. :) Any comments and tips are always welcome! For now, I hope you'll enjoy these quick first tries (I never really got into the photography thing in GT4 or TT):

ctrkyotogion1.jpg

ctrgrandvalleyeast.jpg

graleredbullhangar7.jpg

graleredbullhangar71.jpg

Nice Lancia, I think this is the first I have seen in a photo gallery. Keep your shots coming Baas.

I've been waiting to see some decent pics of the delta since gt5 came out.

I asked someone else in another thread about the rear wing, since the model in gt5p had a lowered rear wing. I see that your one has a raised one. How is that possible.

Thanks for the comments, appreciated!

To answer the questions concerning the Lancia: it's not a rally car, stock colour as well and I mounted these wheels (Prodrive ones actually) and the front lip and rear spoiler afterwards. The spoiler was that high from the get go. I'll experiment to see if the height reacts to the tuning, as suspension height and camber changes are clearly shown in replays and photo mode.

Too bad the Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo is not a premium model, as owner of a real one I would have loved to take that into the photo mode locations. Or a Saab 900 turbo in the Red Bull hangar, but I'm biased on that one as well since it's my other car IRL. Nonetheless, I'm in love with my GT Lancia, Ctr and some other cars due next for a shoot!

Next up: action shots of the Delta! Watch this space!

And please, call me Kevin. :)

thanks Kevin,

I've been trying to understand the rear "spoiler" issue since GT5 Prologue. I was a bit sad that it was in the down position and I was on the verge of writing to PD to request it to be at a 45 or 90 degree position for GT5 :lol: :lol: (I am very passionate about the Delta :drool:)

But luckily a couple days after the release of GT5 I saw someone post images of the Delta with the rear spoiler raised, and someone else with it lowered...so I wanted to see how it works. (I can't try it personally as I still havent been able to play GT5 as I am away on a business trip)

I look forward to your new shots 👍

New shots! Tried my hand at some action photography... not easy without FFWD/Rewind options. :crazy:

gralerome.jpg

gralerome1.jpg

graletoscanatarmac1.jpg

graletoscanatarmac.jpg

The first ones looked better resized to 675 pixels wide, my autofocus wasn't all that well pointed apparently - but it does make them look more dynamic.

OMG this pic is AMAZING!!! Any reason for the red line following your car???

9.7/10

It's the one i love so much aswell. It remembers me of some great hill climbing movies i've seen!! Lovely shot!

It should be your brake lights by the way.

I just tried some different settings for the wing, but none show in the replays. Note that besides this one, you can also get it in black or a huge grp B S4 style one.

Latest Posts

Back