Babes in GT4 with others

• Thread starter askia47
  • 22 comments
You know ridge racer correct? You know the babes in there to right? they look hot, and i would like to see in one in GT4. Also i would like to see a expanded variety of cars, the ability to paste deacals on the car, and to be able to create your own cars from parts you have bought. :) :rolleyes: :cool:

I disagree. I'd kind of like to see the GT series stay away from gimmickry and stay truer to the real GT series. Especially when it comes to rice-ish stuff. Ridge Racer has a following, I guess, because it has a girl and you can make decals. I rented a copyu a while back, though, and found it pretty bad, especially the driving physics. And, well, the whole character of the thing made it seem target to kids to early teens. That's fine, I guess, but not for me.

Not fussed on the girl side (hard enough to get the women interested in these games as it is!) but what I would like to see is for a player to be able to give your own name and country.

On cars you'd have your name and flag on the side windows (ala BTCC cars).

I'd like a bit more flexibility in the car colours.

The problem we have is the cars are all licensed, and especially with the race cars there's no flexibility in colour schemes as a result.

But, if they brought back the racing modification for all cars then the car shouldbe a blank palette - you should be able to go nuts in putting colours on it (in a range of schemes) and a selection of sponsor stickers.

If there was a way to have a character based system instead of a single player, you could have multiple saves with multiple garadges. You wouldn't have to put in your name for the records because you would be using a spacific 'character'. That way you could also build a team with a predesigned paint scheme that goes on all your race cars. Hmmmm ....

~LoudMusic

That's funny, I always thought that the GT series should take out every human element that they possibly could. Black windows so you can't see a driver (not that you can now...) Remove all the specators (They are an aliased eyesore anyway.) This game is about the machinery, and I almost want to see it refined to a point that you almost get the sense that you are the car.... :)

Be the machine....

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Be the machine....

lol - Wow - that's almost Zen-ish.

hehehe

But, I agree, somewhat. The spectators are an eyesore, however, there are some things that I wouldn't want to do without. eg - the flash bulbs going off on the rally stages. :)

You do need some stuff going on in the background, as it adds to the "realism"... Where the line is drawn? Damned if I know.

I'm sure they could make the game even more realistic if they didn't bother putting in any sort of landscape that you drive past or trying to add any "texture" to the roads. While this stuff doesn't add anything to the actual act of driving, it does add a ton to the enjoyment of the game.

Hmm... I'm not entirely sure what my point is here, I've actually confused myself so I'll go back to work now. hehehe

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
That's funny, I always thought that the GT series should take out every human element that they possibly could. Black windows so you can't see a driver (not that you can now...) Remove all the specators (They are an aliased eyesore anyway.) This game is about the machinery, and I almost want to see it refined to a point that you almost get the sense that you are the car.... :)

Be the machine....

I like the point you made about the machinery because i think you should be able to tune your cars even more. but the game is a driving simulator..... not having spectators and such wouldnt be real at all. If you were in a wrc race there would be spectators snaping photos with flash bulbs going off, as a rally racer thats just something you have to deal with. i think it would be fun if you crashed into a wall near some rally spectators and they would jump out of the way or something. ;)

Hell yea!!! BABES go with cars.

but I mean realy go over the top with it.

When you go buy a new car, instead of vewing just a rotateing car, let's see a babe posing next to it.

Let's spice up that worthless car wash with soap suds, and about 3 or 4 babes and 3 or 4 camera angles (at least 1 inside the car)

How about when you win a race, you drive to a winners circle were two babes squirt champene on your car and themselves (an excuse to go back to the car wash)

and finaly, give all the babes those overly boncy boobs like in that DOA game.

"mmmm babes"-- Homer Simpson

REIKO NAGASE.... my fav.
reiko011_small.jpg

Ai Fukami
Ai_fukami001_small.jpg

the babes would distract you, you crash, and then some hot hospital babes come out and give you mouth 2 mouth. :smilewink :smilewink :smilewink

You know, I rented CART Fury racing a while back. The game is horrid (I ranted about how bad it is in some other post). BUT, if you're really interested in seeing women in a racing game, this one has a photo of one on every screen that I saw, at least. And when you win, there's a little movie with a bunch of bimbo-ish looking women jumping and dancing around with a cheesy looking plastic trophy. If you can ignore that this game completely and utterly bites farm animals, and you really want to see women dancing with a trophy, I guess you could rent it. They probably spent more time filming the women than they did designing the game. It is BAD. (Have I made that point clear, ya think?)

Originally posted by vat_man
Not fussed on the girl side (hard enough to get the women interested in these games as it is!) but what I would like to see is for a player to be able to give your own name and country.

On cars you'd have your name and flag on the side windows (ala BTCC cars).

DAMN STRAIGHT VAT MAN! Id like the next GT to have a shop where you go to buy decals, custom paint jobs, wheels, tyres etc...have something like a minicooper with a landcruiser wheelbase....hahahahaha

Back