Back Tires

Anyone notice the 2 back tires for all the cars in the game are about the same size? I am not talking about the rim or wheel size, I am talking about the thickness or wideness of the rear tires looking from behind. Especially watching the Replay after each race.

For example, the Ferrari Laferrari back tires seem to be very thin looking from behind the car. I believe the real size of the back tires of the Laferrari is about 10" inches thick or wide. In this game, it looks like about 4 inches wide looking from the back of the car. These supercars or hypercars should have a massive rear tires that makes them look aggressive. This game makes these hyper cars looks like they are riding on doughnuts. LOL!

Not a big deal but since the Developers don't support this game anymore, it does not matter.

Here is the picture of the real Laferrari beefy and brutal back tires:

2com0es.jpg

Here is the picture of the Driveclub replay of the Laferrari wimpy and tiny back tires:

2csc2g4.jpg

What a huge difference between the real car and the Driveclub game car.

Maybe that explains why the hypercars are so slidey slidey :lol:

I know, all the cars in this game got the same Toyota Camry tires on them. The next time you race in this game, take a look at all the Hypercars passes you by and look at their back tires. Cracks me up! :lol:

Overall, the graphics in this game is quite fantastic and a fun game. Very impressive with all the race tracks and their backgrounds. All the cars are very detailed (except for the back tires) and almost lifelike. Some of the close up views during the Replays does not look realistic on the cars. The sounds of all the cars in this game are much better than Forza 6.

I think the graphics are a little better than Forza 6. But Forza 6 got the back tires to all their cars correctly. :lol:

It could well be that this was one of the methods used to make certain cars competitive against more powerful ones - less grip would give lower performance vehicles more of a chance against them. Don't forget that the car roster is quite small compared to the bigger games, so the cars that everyone was clamouring for, needed to be playable against a reasonable number of other in the same general class.

The Wombat was the only exception, being in a class of its own.

Anyone notice the 2 back tires for all the cars in the game are about the same size?
I'm fairly sure that the Mini or any of the other hot hatch class are far smaller ;)

Not a big deal but since the Developers don't support this game anymore, it does not matter.
I think it's more a case of not being able to support the game, rather than simply not supporting it.

Last edited:
I have been playing this game for several months. After carefully looking through many replays, the back tires are the correct size. The reason why the back tires are looking thin because of the Camera angles. It is the Camera angles which makes those rear tires very thin.

They just need to fix on those weird Camera angles and the back tires will not look so thin.

I have been playing this game for several months. After carefully looking through many replays, the back tires are the correct size. The reason why the back tires are looking thin because of the Camera angles. It is the Camera angles which makes those rear tires very thin.

They just need to fix on those weird Camera angles and the back tires will not look so thin.

Well about that (Should i tell him) :lol:

Back