Back-up and car has disappeared

  • Thread starter Thread starter gokartman78
  • 9 comments
  • 708 views

gokartman78

Mika
Premium
Messages
2,980
Switzerland
Brankston
Messages
gokartman
I got sent a car earlier from a friend for a race, used it, then I was in another room and when I left my game froze. I turned ps3 off, then Gt5 loaded back up with my back-up data, but this car I got sent has vanished. It's not in my gifts, my delivery or my garage. He needs it back, any help?
 
gokartman78
I got sent a car earlier from a friend for a race, used it, then I was in another room and when I left my game froze. I turned ps3 off, then Gt5 loaded back up with my back-up data, but this car I got sent has vanished. It's not in my gifts, my delivery or my garage. He needs it back, any help?

What car is it?
 
gokartman78
Audi s4 '03 with a racing tune on it, really really important :(

That's too bad. I have one, but it's not tuned. Any chance you could get the tune?
 
gokartman78
hope so, I'm just looking now

Colour?

Sorry mate, I have just checked and I don't have it, it's the S6 I have. I will get one for you though. If you can get the tune that is.
 
If you were curious as to why it disappeared entirely, the backup only saves upon loading of the game and when you collect the car from your gifts it is removed from the server. There is unfortunately no way to get the actual car back so you'll have to get a replacement.
 
Yeah, sorry I forgot to explain that to you :dunce:
 
okay thanks guys :). I have just found one in the UCD and I should be getting a tune of someone else for it soon. thanks for the help :)
 
gokartman78
okay thanks guys :). I have just found one in the UCD and I should be getting a tune of someone else for it soon. thanks for the help :)

No problem pal.
 
Back