Backup use

  • Thread starter Thread starter psavi
  • 1 comments
  • 408 views
Messages
191
Messages
plinsavi or GTP_plinsavi
First of all, I'm sorry about making such a newbie question, but I still don't have a PS3. I wanted to know is: can I start a game on someone else's PS3 and use the backup option to transfer my save to my own, when I finally buy it? Will it matter if the games are from different countries, like American and Brazilian?

Thanks in advance.
 
Yes, you can transfer your save to your own PS3 when you get your own. The game disc region must match, though, or the save won't load. Also, any DLC cars you get on the original PS3 will be removed from your garage when you first launch the game after transferring the save over to the new PS3 unless the new PS3 already has the DLC downloaded.
 
Back