Backward Racing Series

• Thread starter rudi555
  • 6 comments
rudi555mustang
This if a fun and cool idea to train your driving.
Just get a powerfull car (if you get a slow car its very boring) and drive backwards.
after 2+ laps do a forward one and you see the difference
Rules:
-Time Trial or Drift Trial only
-You can drive any car (preference good one)
-Try not go the the nordshleife (not forbiden) or you will never going to get out of there
-The lap time only counts at the start of the 2nd lap(just to you adjust the car)
-Double J-turs or 360º or spining out are not allowed
-You can choose any physics, tires, traction and stability control(UPDATE)
-Post your car, track and time here
-Enjoy :ill:

Last edited:
So this is GT PSP WTAC reverse driving challenge?? LOL! Do we use professional or standard physics?

Can we use the notorious Citroen GT? Since it has no gears, it will do it's top speed backwards. It can reach 270 mph, with slipstream.

Yeah, you can use any car, but first rules says that you can only drive on time or drift trial.
If you play on single player but other cars will crash on you and you're forced to spin, so no slipstream.
you can try on single player, no problems at all, but it's harder.

And when on Drift Trial, you could just boost car's speed, and that will be cheating, too.

I don't get the point of this idea. Besides, you picked such wrong time to promote it, with only 3 weeks to go...

Its not cheating in drift trial, because i allow it.
You do the lap faster and i know thats only 3 weeks but when you're not at home you can't play gt5, gtpsp is still gonna be very famous

Back