Bad behaviour

Sweden
Sweden
Hello Guys!

Iam new here so if something is out of place i apologize for that :)

Now to my question, Yesterday 8/2 - 2018 i played the Daily Races Gr3 and 2 races in a row i was in the first place on the 9 and 10:th lap very happy and pretty sure of the win as i had 23 sec + down to the 2:nd car.

However, in both of these races i encountred 2 different idiots who had +1 lap and just waited for the 1:st place car and rammed me in every single corner and basicly just being a di**... I managed to get some form of replay (as i could not save the entire replay for some reason) but does PD monitor races in some way as its not possible to make them aware of players like this "in game" by reporting and so on ?

Usually i would not mind, just think they where idiots but in this case it happend 2 times in a row, and in pretty long races so it felt like a waste of 40 min playtime + waiting for the races to start.

Thanks in advance guys!

I would love to, But how?

And i think its to late now however, and i will not encounter them again as they probably be stuck in SR E forever
Ah, if you are in SR E that explains it. Just keep your cool, don't retaliate, try and race properly and get up to at least SR B where things will get better. You will also find that the higher your DR, in general, the better sportsmanship.

Use the replay and report them to PS/Sony.Its never too late.

Ah allright, Thanks for the advise, But i dont have any clear evidence as i could not save the entire replay even though i clicked "Save Replay" and from the second race i just have a few seconds of replay that dosent really show much unfortnuatly.

But on the brightside i wont meet them again, and hopefully another person who is better at replays and such will report them :)

Ah allright, Thanks for the advise, But i dont have any clear evidence as i could not save the entire replay even though i clicked "Save Replay" and from the second race i just have a few seconds of replay that dosent really show much unfortnuatly.

But on the brightside i wont meet them again, and hopefully another person who is better at replays and such will report them :)

The main thing is to enjoy yourself and try to be as fast/clean/fair as possible. :cheers:

Just a quick heads up, I wont be able to accept your invite as I dont have an active account yet, I need to wait to setup my PS4 Pro and then I can accept, BUT I should be able to on Saturday so please keep my PSN handy and keep trying as I will accept it tomorrow.

I used top have the PS3 but my account wont reactivate again until tomorrow. I apologize for not having stated that.

Just a quick heads up, I wont be able to accept your invite as I dont have an active account yet, I need to wait to setup my PS4 Pro and then I can accept, BUT I should be able to on Saturday so please keep my PSN handy and keep trying as I will accept it tomorrow.

I used top have the PS3 but my account wont reactivate again until tomorrow. I apologize for not having stated that.
Oh Allright, i will have a look on Saturday then, Just of couriosity how old are you, and where are you from?

Oh Allright, i will have a look on Saturday then, Just of couriosity how old are you, and where are you from?

I am 47 (will be 48 in May) and I am from Texas, though I was raised in Michigan. I am a retired Navy Corpsman (Co. 205 Bravo, 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing, El Toro, Calif). And now just a humble husband and dad who just got a job as a dispatcher for a trucking company. Real name is Ruben, nice to meet you.

I had a PS3, but gave it our daughter, then I bought a XB1 and gave that to our youngest last year, so yesterday my wife suprises me by buying me the PS4 Pro Star Wars Battlefront Edition with the graphics on the console and controller along with GT Sport!! I was floored, it arrives tomorrow.

I am 47 (will be 48 in May) and I am from Texas, though I was raised in Michigan. I am a retired Navy Corpsman (Co. 205 Bravo, 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing, El Toro, Calif). And now just a humble husband and dad who just got a job as a dispatcher for a trucking company. Real name is Ruben, nice to meet you.

Cool,
Iam from Sweden, So the playing hours might be an issue ehm, maybe the server region aswell when i think about it :)
Iam 32, turing 33 in June work as a SysAdmin and dad to a little boy of 4 years :)

This isn't a place to hook up, guys... :lol:

Haha lovely, We can all get together and have a giant Man-Hug one day :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back