Bad Piggies Racing Tales: Page 5 Coming Soon And Piggies Info

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 41 comments

On the 5th Page, which participants will enter the 4-way battle, and the track?

• Corporal Pig, Andy Midfield, Bailey And Jacob Ross. Track: Special Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Pig, Takanori Kanonji, Rob And Nami Seno. Track: Tsukuba Circuit

• Foreman Pig, Hiroyuki Hiramoto, Craig And Nash Kirkham. Track: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

• Corporal Pig, Nobuhiko Hiramoto, Elliot And Rin Nishihura. Track: Suzuka Circuit 2014

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • King Pig, Rob Hatch, Matty And Sonny Meng Xian Zhen. Track: Fuji Speedway F

• Chef Pig, Dennis Hatch, Kizza and Paul Henderson. Track: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

• Corporal Pig, Yuki "Samui" Kanonji, Gen Andrews And Gary Dhetto. Track: Matterhorn Rotenboden

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Foreman Pig, Nobuyuki Hiramoto, Lance Thompson And Lucia Weiss. Track: Twin Ring Motegi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CROSSOVER RULES!!!!:

make sure you don't trash my characters badly (Even ones from Rovio) and that parties shouldn't break the AUP when using my character in your story...

EDIT: I slapped these nicknames for the cars

King Pig's Evo 8 "Royal WRC"

Foreman Pig's Z33 "Green Z Baron"

Corporal Pig's Pescarolo "Dragster Snout"

Corporal Pig's Impreza 22B "Sty WRC"

Last edited:
Coming up after BPRT:

"There's no time to waste! Arrest Doofenshmirtz!": Highway Rumblers

"I challenge you, Red": Angry Birds Go! GT Edition

"Take that, piggies!": Bad Piggies Racing Tales 2

"WHAM!": Wrestle And Race

"I don't care, Roy": General Racer

"It's Lemmy!": Bowser's Troops

"Red, finish the piggies!": Bad Piggies Racing Tales: Versus

"Ted, Gray, Roy, Takano and Lewis! All of you will race for Great Kings!": Great Kings

"Ted, you're racing against Karl!": Ted Saga

"I opened my path, TO BECOME THE GREATEST RACER IN THE WORLD!": Great Kings 2

"Who's that guy on the top of Suzuka's Greatest Racers list?": Suzuka

"Now, give the title of The GT500 Legend to me!": Great Kings VS Dream Alliance

I slapped in the info of the characters

King Pig

Cars: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII RS, Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic (introduced later), Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS (introduced later)
Dream Cars: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport V6, Nissan Titan, Toyota Hilux, Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Likes: The Pigs, High powered cars, SUV and Pickup Trucks, Lan Evos
Dislikes: Throne got taken over, Fiat 500, Volkswagen Sambabus

BIO:
The leader of the Bad Piggies, he likes his position as a king, he ordered the pigs to steal the eggs, but, the orders were vanished by the birds. Then, he ran a team called Bad Piggies, to change the racing world forever...

Foreman Pig

Cars: Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Z33, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII RS (introduced later), Nissan Fairlady Z 2 seater Twin Turbo Z32 (introduced later), Nissan GT-R Spec V (introduced later)
Dream Cars: Subaru WRX STI 2015, Vauxhall Monaro VXR, Aston Martin DBS, Nissan Fairlady Z Nismo Z34
Dislikes: Cars that weigh over 3 tons, Non VXR Monaros, Galants

BIO:
King Pig's second in command, he is the oldest pig with his saggy eyes and a moustache. He gets annoyed with cars that weigh 3 tons or more and Galants beaten him. He was one of the executives of the Bad Piggies racing team.

Corporal Pig

Cars: Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car, Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B WRX STI, Formula Gran Turismo (introduced later), Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 (introduced later), Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo A (introduced later), Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo (introduced later)
Dream Cars: Subaru Forester, Nissan GTP-ZX Turbo, Jaguar F-Type R, Aston Martin DBR9, Mini Cooper WRC
Dislikes: dumb Minion Pigs, Skyline Sedans (he only likes GT-Rs lol), Kei cars

BIO:
King Pig's third in command, he likes speed, Subaru, LMP and British cars. He dreams that the Bad Piggies racing team enter rallying with a Mini Cooper WRC he dreams to own. He is one of the executives of the Bad Piggies racing team.

Minion Pigs

Cars: Various
Dream Cars: Popular but missing cars
Dislikes: fighting, slow cars, >4 ton cars

BIO:
The main citizens of Pig City, they were liked entertaining things and doing crazy, but, they disliked to fight, over 4 ton vehicles and get annoyed if they were beaten by a slow car. Some of the pigs were in Bad Piggies racing team, 2 Minion Pigs were executives.

EDIT 3: Why i use tankuroded's instead of Kaza's? because, KazaMR2 told me that the scenario for the 5th page is unsuitable for his characters (Even ones from Tokyo's Wanderers eg: Death Driver was replaced by Gen Andrews (the former, however, is from TXR3) and Mikey was replaced by Lance Thompson)

Gen is the hero driver of my short story Sergeant Fate (and he is busy with rallying) and Lance is just a minor character in that. Why not use Patrick McSavage (the Sergeant Fate) if you want a wanderer-style character? ;)

Just a suggestion; I approved the use of Gen and Lance.

Gen is the hero driver of my short story Sergeant Fate (and he is busy with rallying) and Lance is just a minor character in that. Why not use Patrick McSavage (the Sergeant Fate) if you want a wanderer-style character? ;)

Just a suggestion; I approved the use of Gen and Lance.
Sgt. Fate? Nope.

HIGHWAY RUMBLERS DELAYED!

I have to delay the next fanfic as i had a plan to make a fanfic based on TXRD2.

Clue: The final boss in TXRD2 will race on Hokkaido (Eiger K Trail, the full course).

I just want to let you know now that I will be pulling out ALL of my Dream Alliance characters you included. Please find someone else to have a crossover with.

I just want to let you know now that I will be pulling out ALL of my Dream Alliance characters you included. Please find someone else to have a crossover with.
Duuhh. or an annual Bad Piggies racing tournament and the minion pigs race with various cars, suddenly interrupted by the presence of a mysterious R35 GT-R and the race was stopped after all of the piggies overtaken by the GT-R (hopefully Gray's TLE GT-R).

Back