Bad trades

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTRacer2010
  • 28 comments
  • 1,395 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
728
Canada
Calgary & UK
Messages
Ask me
Can anyone point me in the right direction to report bad trades I sent a ticket item to redghost105 on Friday and he said he would send his ticket ob Sunday today but I have seen him online sent him messages and he has just ignored me is there anything or a list to put his name on
 
nope.... how long was he a member... that helps to know if you can trust a trade
 
Reset is not until 1 hr 30mins.
 
Sunday still has alot of time left, he's probably going to send after the reset.
 
He said he would send Sunday if he was genuine he would have answered my messages
 
This guy has no time for anyone!

Seriously though, wait a bit and you'll get it.
 
We'll see if he true to his word
 
I will say in my original post about trading my ticket fhe did he could send straight away once I sent my ticket he then sent a message saying he can't trade till Sunday so there was the first untruth well 10 mins to go till reset
 
Add another hour on top of that. Currentlly 2355 gmt.
 
GTRacer2010
23.59 now

My (trade) day clicks over in 3 hours from now, but my actual day clicks over in 14 hours. Maybe this person is in a different time zone.
 
Well Sunday been and gone and I've been well and truly scammed will the site do something about it
 
You should wait at least 3 days before report him. In those 3 days you should try to contact him.
Personally sometimes I delay my sending on day or two (trying to advice the other trader) by some kind of reason, so I don't judge nobody:)
BTW is this your first trade GTRacer?
 
There is an hour left due to Daylight Savings. GMT midnight is an hour behind now. Give him a few minutes after that to send the ticket.
 
@gtshadow no ive had 5 good trades over a few days I'll leave it for the 3 days like you said I'll try to contact him but when I've sent him message he's ignoring them
 
@gtshadow no ive had 5 good trades over a few days I'll leave it for the 3 days like you said I'll try to contact him but when I've sent him message he's ignoring them
I understand you. Maybe you should do one thing, this maybe be consider stalking, but whatever. When the other guy is online, check is profile to see what is doing, what thread or forum is he seeing. Then send a message. Then check again to see if he moved to other page. Wait a while and check if he is on the same thread than before or if he moved. If he moved, that means that he should have a pop on his screen saying that he has a new message or somthing. If he doesn't respond, then you should worry.
 
What ticket did you lose?
 
You still have 23 minutes so relax...
 
@milldrum i lost a 2010 ticket
@gt shadow lol stalk him yeah might try that when i next see him online

i ain't getting the ticket he scammed me its just annoying thats all i bet he is some little scrote sat in his bedroom just gong through pubity

cheers for the replies guys 👍
 
@milldrum i lost a 2010 ticket
@gt shadow lol stalk him yeah might try that when i next see him online

i ain't getting the ticket he scammed me its just annoying thats all i bet he is some little scrote sat in his bedroom just gong through pubity

cheers for the replies guys 👍

How do you know he scammed you? There's still time!!!
 
still time he been ignorant not answering my mesages theres been no contact from him its obvious but im going to wait 3 days like gtshadowking said and then report him

but hey your optimism is duely noted:)
 
Relax man. I often don't even get online for a day, or am able to for that matter.
 
I have hijacked threads of people that tried that crap with me, that + notifying Mods usually gets the job done.

More importantly you need to know who you're trading with BEFORE the trade, and make sure if there is a doubt make them trade 1st.
 
First off, "Do not accuse anybody of improper conduct on these forums - even if you have evidence to substantiate your claims". This is non-negotiable.

Secondly, do NOT hijack other members threads for ANY reason. I don't care what they have or haven't done to you.

Any more threads I see like this will be closed immediately.

CLOSED




;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back