BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i ‘83 NEED PLS

  • Thread starter Thread starter YimmiMcGinty
  • 15 comments
  • 903 views
Messages
11
Messages
YimmiMcGinty
Sup guys, I'm a good 50% through the game and have been looking for my car since day one, for some reason it doesn't appear to be showing up in my used car lot.

I have tried doing the licence skip trick to advance the dealership many times but still no luck, if anyone could help me out I would be beholden to thee.

Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i ‘83

Honda_Civic_CRX_SiR___90_by_jza80_neko.jpg
 
I have one let me now what you hav e to trade
I can trade in 4 hr's
 
I got a couple of the original minis, horrible colour mind but I could give you one of those? Are you looking for anything in particular?
 
I got a couple of the original minis, horrible colour mind but I could give you one of those? Are you looking for anything in particular?

post the list of car that you have to offer (I have the mini :crazy:)
 
I dont have any in particular to offer. Only have one of each of the ones i have. You can have one of the same or slightly higher value. Civic, Golf... I dunno.
 
I will let you now in a couple of hours (i'm on work....shhhhhhhh)
 
I will be asleep by then. Add YimmiMcginty when you get home. Send me a message with roughly what you want.
 
I have one if you need someone to fall back on for it.
 
I bought this car on day one and I still have it.
 
Be awesome to get a couple tbh, i like having cars at differing levels as you cant undo some of the modifications you put on the cars. Just add YimmiMcginty on PSN i like to race online as well.
 
Do you still need the Ballade? I have one, what are you willing to trade?
 
Yep still looking. Trade any other hot hatch of roughly the same value but dont have the greatest collections just yet.

Keen on helping anyone out in the future as well but really not into people asking 50,000cr-100,000cr for one. Thats just stupid.
 
do you have a supra?
 
I'm booked up for a bit but if you want mine I can put you on the list. All I want in return is a cheap car with a unique color.
 
I now have 2 if anyone is looking for one as well. It's a great light weight FF car.
 
Back